Chapter 2

"Wake up!! There was someone banging on my door. I slowly sat up. Realizing it was Jin Ri, I checked the time. 10:00. I loudly sighed.

"It's too early!!" I screamed back. I pulled the covers over my head. Mornings are such a huge pain for me -__-.

"I have work and I'm bringing you with me, get up!" Jin Ri said, walking away. I sat up and dragged myself to the washroom. I got ready and made my way downstairs. Jin Ri and I ate, then left.

-Time skip-

We arrived at the SM building. It was huge! My stomach started to turn with every step. Wow, I'm actually going to meet some of my favorite idols! I thought. I was happy, yet terrified, to think of it. We easily passed inside. The inside was so beautiful! OoO

"Let's go to the dance room so you can hang around while I work." Jin Ri said, leading me to the room. As we walked, there were idols all around the building 0-0. I grabbed Jin Ri's arm like a little kid. Wow I'm such a child sometimes. We made our way to the dance room. A panic shot just rushed all over me. I stopped.

"Unnie, I'm too shy." I said quietly. She giggled.

"You'll be fine! Don't worry, I know all of them, they're cool!" I nodded at her words and we both entered. The room was filled with boy idols! And not just any boy idols... EXO! (A/N: DUN DUN DUUUN 0-0) I gasped. I didn't expect them to be there. I shyly hid behind Jin Ri. They all turned around when we entered. "Hey!" Jin Ri said. The members smiled.

"Hey!" They all responded in unison.

"Oh guys, this is my sister, Ri Gi," Jin Ri said, pointing to me, "she's the one I've told you about!" I gulped. They're all smiling at me! I slowly bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Min Ri Gi imnida." I nervously said. They all looked astonished. I didn't know what to do so I stood there quietly. An awkward silence soon took over. To break the silence, Jin Ri spoke up.

"Ri Gi-ah, sit here!" She said, pointing to the seat Chanyeol was sitting at. I looked at her confused :/.

"But it's taken. And it's fine, I'll stand." I said, trying not to panic.

"Oh, that's not a problem!" Jin Ri said. Then, she pushed Chanyeol out of his seat! *-* I gasped.

"It's fine! I'll stand!" I said nervously. Jin Ri laughed.

"Don't worry, we're friends, he's fine!" She said, pointing to the seat. I had no choice but to sit. I looked at Chanyeol, who was on the floor with his members laughing at him. A smile was on his face, with flustered cheeks :D. I sat there awkwardly as everyone else was working. Well this day is going great so far... I thought.

(A/N: So I thought of this extra scene and decided to put it into the story! I know that the actual story is taking a while, but I want to take my time with the story. So I thought this scene wold help! But don't worry, after this I'll try to speed thing up a bit! :3 Saranghae <3)