Chapter 3

Jin Ri finished her work so she came back to the dance room. I was still in my seat, waiting for her. When she saw that I wasn't doing anything, she came up with a plan :0.

"Hey guys," she said to EXO. I slowly lifted my head to listen. "Did you know that Ri Gi can dance?" My eyes widened. You did not! I thought. I've been practicing dance for a while, but I've only shown Jin Ri since I'm not that good. All of EXO looked at me and nodded. I covered my face with my hands. "Yeah, she can dance History, I have a video of it!" I looked up again, death staring Jin Ri. EXO eagerly gathered around Jin Ri. As she played the video, the boys gave approved nods.

"She's pretty good!" I heard someone say. I blushed.

"Yeah she is, but just during this part..." Someone said. My head shot up. When I did, Kai was walking over towards me. He took my hand and walked me over to the mirror. I was confused. He then gently put one hand on my waist, and held my hand with the other. I tightened up. "Instead of moving like this..." He said, guiding me to what I did in the video, "Move like this." He moved my body to the right dance move. I was flustered. My heart was about to beat out of my chest. I started to sweat. I let go of him and put my hand to my cheeks. My embarrassment was too much >.<.

He laughed. "Just do that and your moves will be perfect!" He said with a wink ;). I stood there, not knowing how to handle my shock. Jin Ri was laughing. She went up to my ear.

"You're welcome!" She whispered. I didn't do anything. I couldn't be mad at her. So I just sighed :/. She smiled. "Ok that's enough for today, let's go eat Ri Gi!" She said, "Bye guys!" EXO waved goodbye.

"Bye!" They said. I bowed politely. We left the building and decided to go to a cafe nearby.

The cafe looked really beautiful. They're so much better here than in America! Still in my thoughts, we bumped into a group of people. "Oh I'm so... oh, hey guys!" Jin Ri said. I looked up, confused on who she's talking to. There were about 4 young boys standing in front of us. My eyes widened.

"Hey Noona!" They responded to Jin Ri. That's when I could tell who they were. They were some of the SMROOKIES! I didn't really know them, but I was familiar with them. They're so talented at such a young age! Then one of the boys looked at me. It caught me by surprise so I looked away, ignoring it.

"Who's this?" He said to my sister, looking at my direction. I slowly lifted my head.

"Oh, this is my sister, Ri Gi!" Jin Ri said. I bowed. He smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo Ri Gi," the boy said, "Lee Jeno imnida!" I studied his face. He's really attractive. I felt my cheeks turn a little red. I lightly touched them to conceal it. I always get like this when I see a cute boy -__-.

"Hey, since we're all here, let's eat together!" Jin Ri said, "I'll pay!" Everyone agreed, excited for the free food xD. So we entered the cafe. My seat was next to Jeno. He smiled at me as I sat down.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," he whispered to me, "let's be friends!" He lightly touched my back. I smiled and nodded. I was a little surprised by the sudden skin-ship, but he's so sweet that I didn't mind. He's really nice. I thought with a smile.

(A/N: NOW we're getting into the story :3 also, sorry for slow updates. I'm still in school but... SCHOOL'S ALMOST OVER!! *throws more confetti* Then I'll be able to update more! Saranghae <3)