Chapter 11

*Ri Gi POV*

I arrived at SM earlier then usual. I got ready and put on something simple that will help me look my best. A simple short blue dress, but it looked beautiful. Today is the day when the female rookie is going to be introduced to us! The rookies and I were going to arrive early to greet her.

We were told very little about her. All I knew about her was that her name is Choi Mi So, her specialty is singing, and she's 13, like me! I was excited that she was going to be added. Lami and I wished there were more girls so we can do more interesting choreographys together. We all seemed happy about the new rookie.

When I arrived at SM, everyone else were already there. I heard a couple of the boys whispering about what they think Mi So will be like. 

"I heard her voice is beautiful." 

"I hope SHE'S beautiful!" A few of the sentences that I picked up. I shook my head, laughing at their stupidity. :3 I looked over at Jeno, and saw him starting at me. I smiled and gave him a slight wave. He did the same, flashing one of his perfect smiles at me. 

Finally, it was time. Mi So arrived through the door. She had a pink dress on, and had long, straight, dark hair. She was... beautiful, very beautiful. I could tell that some of the boys thought the same, eyeing her every step. Even... Jeno? 'Is he, starting at her? Does he like her?!' I thought. I quickly shook my head. 'No no, you're just seeing things Ri Gi.' But even if he did like her, I couldn't stop him, we weren't really a... thing yet. I shook all my thoughts out. 

She then stepped in front of us, and bowed. "Annyonghaseyo, Mi So imnida." She said politely. We all bowed after. Mi So then proceeded to introduce herself further. "I'm 13 years old and my specialty is singing." She started, "please welcome me." 

We all said our goodbyes and proceeded to go on with our days. I decided to talk with Mi So some more. "Annyeonghaseyo," I started, bowing, "Ri Gi imnida." She smiled.

"It's great to meet you Ri Gi! I've heard lots of things about you!" She said. I slightly blushed.

"Y.. you did?" I asked confused. She lightly laughed.

"I heard that we're the same age! So if you want, let's speak comfortably to each other!" I smiled.

"Yeah, let's do that! So, do you want to go to the cafe, and get to know each other?." I asked. She nodded. 

"Sure! Let's go." We left to the cafe together. 'I hope we become good friends!' I thought.