1

Don't read this story if you haven't checked out my other book Locked Away because this is the sequel to Locked Away. Comment,Like, &share please I want to know what you guys think and I love feedback. Now here's Passion &Blood.

Chresanto*

Dream**
"Cherish I'm done with you".
"Chres please!, I need you!".
"Your crazy...you need help".
*Cherish crying* "please".
"...I'm sorry".
****

6:30am
Goood Morning Atlanta, rise &shine.
The birds are chirping, the wind is blowing and the catfish is frying. Let's start the morning off right with a little bit of Chris Breezy. Here's Chris Brown new hit song Little More!
Let's Go!.

Music plays*
"Shit". I groan as I roll over to look at the time. I rub my eyes then get up and head into the bathroom to piss. I turn on the shower and let the water run while I brush my teeth.
****

"Babe come dance with me". Cherish said twirling in her sun dress, smiling like she has no care in the world. "Haha nah I'm good I'll join you later." I say smiling back at her.

"Come on chres".
"Chres"
"Chres?"
"Chres?!".

"Yeah".
I answer snapping out of my day dream not realizing that I was staring at my reflection the whole time. "I'm taking tre to day care and then I'm going to the spa with the girls ok".

"Yeah loni, have fun".
I walk past her so I could finish getting ready for another long day. "Are you ok?. She ask surprisingly because she never has time to worry about anyone but herself.

"Perfect".

"Good, well I'm leaving bye". She kisses my cheek then leaves the room picking up her purse. I quickly button up my shirt then race down stairs and out the door before her ass drives off with my son before I could say "bye".

"Aye! Hold up, can I say good bye to my son before you just drive off?. "Make it fast cause I'm late, you should've been up earlier".

I wanna slap this bitch.

"Man". I say shaking my head in annoyance. "See you later little man". I kiss his forehead. "Bye daddy".
"Love you". I say smiling
"Wuv you too daddy". He giggles as I tickle him.

"Ok are you done?". Loni said irritated
How the fuck she the one irritated when she bout to go spend more of my money?.

I kiss my son one more time then close the car door. Wasting no time she drives off. Leaving me where I stand. I turn on my heels and head back inside to finish getting ready for work. Something she would never know about.

"Dumb bitch".