thank you.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who actually decided to take time out of their day to read this story. I first started this story the 11th of June and just about six and a half months later it is finally finished. This was my first story and I hope you had fun reading this as much as I had fun writing it.

Sorry it had to end but I did everything I planned to happen in the story without the annoying drama that sometimes authors include when they have run out of ideas aka cheating scandals or pregnancy.

And to answer anyone's questions about a sequel, well I regret to inform you that there will not be a sequel and the reason why is I feel that Olivia's and Harry's story had ended perfectly and it doesn't need to be continued and should end as beautifully as their relationship first started.

Once again I would like to say thank you because this was my first ever story and as sad as I am to finish it I am also happy that I actually did something. I will continue writing though and just to warn you guys this isn't the last of me since I have a bunch of new ideas in store for 2016.

Thank you but for my final question before I go is like to ask you this.

What was your favorite part of the book and why?

My answer you ask? My answer was and still is the night in Paris where Harry took as many pictures as he could of Olivia during their date because internally he never knew if he was ever going to be given to chance to meet her again and when you find the one and they have to leave it's pretty hard to let them go but in their case they were truly the lucky ones.

Thank you xx.