epilogue.

"for your eyes only, I show you my heart

for when you're lonely and forget who you are

i'm missing half of me when we're apart

now you know me, for your eyes only

for your eyes only."

---

Date: 20 September 2019

It started like most days. I woke up. Brushed my teeth. Put my hair up in a bun and walked out into the kitchen to see Harry cooking for our twin boys. Oh, did I forget to mention? Harry and I had gotten married a little over three years ago on the 21st of June in 2017. It was at our two year anniversary party that Harry asked for my hand in marriage and I gladly accepted because what else was I supposed to do? I was madly in love with the man and never saw myself with anyone else.

That night was just magical. He had all of our friends and family join us under a tent outside in a garden by the ocean where everyone had worn white. Not only that but there was white roses and candles scattered everywhere. Harry had been nervous the entire night but I just played it off since around this time he was nervous because Leo had become very sick again and the two had developed a bond that was even stronger than his and mine, and I was his sister for crying out loud.

The night took a huge turn when Harry had taken my hand into the center of the dance floor where two chairs were placed facing a huge screen for everyone to watch as well. Upon sitting down the video started and it was a montage of videos and photos that the two of us had taken over the years. I nearly cry when I realized it went from the most recent to the first ones taken of us which showed our entire relationship in just a few short minutes. I almost started sobbing when I saw the Paris videos. I still remember him taking those videos in Paris and having me pose for the camera as well as the photo booth pictures we had taken in the toy store. The video ended with a black screen and white lettering saying 'look to your left.' That is exactly what I did and almost passed out from what I was seeing.

Harry was done on one knee holding up a ring. I of course was going to say yes right there but Harry just had to kill me and started expressing his love to me once again as if I didn't already know it.

"Olivia Grace McAllister. I know I didn't know it then but I sure as hell know it know but the first time I laid my eyes on you I knew you were the one. I was so scared because I never felt that way about anyone to you. It's like as if the wind was kicked out of me or I had a family of elephants sitting on my chest because being with you literally gave me chest pains and I was unable to breathe. I'm pretty sure I can't breathe now but I really don't care. You literally were, still and will forever be my soulmate and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to move into a house of our own. I want to have kids together. I want to traumatize those kids when they are older. I want for us to fight over what to paint the walls in the guest room. I want to have lazy Sundays despite most days we just spend it in bed cuddling and listening to each other's heartbeats. Olivia. I just want you. Forever. I love you so much and the point of all this is to ask if you want all of that too. Do you want me? Forever? Will you marry me?"

Well, you could infer as to what happened after that.

I walk over to Harry and see him feeding the two 18 month olds who are both laughing at him making airplane noises. He ends up using both his hands to feed the babies their pancakes because giving pancakes to toddlers and exposed them to that amount of syrup while alone would only end up with a morning shower and a kitchen scrub down. I walk over to Harry and wrap my arms around him covering both his eyes.