e.

Harry's POV

It is almost 2 in the morning and Liam and Sophia thought it would be nice to tag along with me on the plane ride to Paris before they go to Monaco again in the morning. We get off the plane and walk over to the car waiting to take us to the hotel. In the car I take out my phone answering some of the late text messages that management sent while on the flight over her.

"Hey is this the contest winner Harry?" Liam asks passing over his phone which is on one of the trending topics on twitter.

"Yeah it is." I scroll looking at what everyone is talking about. Apparently they were talking about how she was spotted outside of Craig's in Los Angeles with a friend of hers. She is wearing some black outfit but, it really becomes her. There is a video and it shows the two struggling to get to their car as reporters circle them; she slowly waves them off giving them a smile that seems sad in a way. Either that or the fact they weren't wearing sunglasses and the flash of the cameras blinded them.

"Are you going to give me my phone back?" Liam asks holding his hand out. I hand back his phone.

"What does she look like?" Liam shows a picture to Sophia. "Oh, she doesn't look that bad. She is actually pretty."

"Yeah, I guess so. At least I know what she looks like." I start to think about her. Olivia is pretty, she seems completely normal and this picture is another reminder that she doesn't look like she'd murder me during the date. This is a good thing.

Olivia's POV

Sarah and I get back to my house laughing at the face that I have been getting notifications about today's dinner. I unlock the door and see that my mom and Stefan are on the couch drinking a glass of wine while laughing. I close the door behind me and take off my heels. Sarah does the same thing too just before we go upstairs.

"How was tonight?" Stefan asks me looking my way.

"It was how it normally was," I laugh because the reporter's completely made it not normal.

We walk into the room and both strip our clothes off and put on some huge t-shirts and sweatpants since it feels like nothing else can fit after that dinner. Sarah turns on the TV and I walk over to my desk making a quick sketch that I thought about during lunch when I was inspired from someone else's skirt. TV is going on behind me and I can tell that she is very interested in it. Apparently she is watching some celebrity news show talking about all the gossip that has happened this week. Leo walks into my room with Bailey. Leo goes over to the bean bag and Bailey curls up next to him.

"Is this Bailey?" Sarah asks Leo petting Bailey at the same time. Leo nods and then goes back to watching the TV just as Sarah did.

"Look Liv it's you!" Leo points to the TV. I turn around and look at the TV screen.

"Hey Sarah turn it up." Sarah does what I ask and we look at the screen.

"Tonight we spotted the 'win a date with Harry Styles' contest winner outside Craig's today. She seem extra frazzled by the reporters and didn't seem to answer any question that we threw at her."

Sarah started laughing. "What is she leading up to here?"

"She's basically just running her mouth at this point." I laugh as well.

"Basically she's boring, we have no story here and this contest winner despite being pretty will never come to our attention again once the date is over. What else can I say she's just another pretty face. Speaking of Harry Styles him and the other boys will start working on their next album here in Los Angeles within the next few weeks before they get off their break to go back on tour."

"That's good to know about me." I say kind of laughing at the same time.

"She chewed you out," Sarah was hysterical laughing at the fact that just happened. "Oh did you ever get that charger for the trip since they have different outlets over there."

"Wow, I almost forgot that." I open my desk and grab the charger and put it in the front zipper of my luggage.

"Is that the only thing that you are forgetting about." I nod zipping back up the pocket and going back to my desk and finishing the last part of my sketch. I am behind nervous right now for the trip and meeting him and the only thing that is keeping me stable and not going beyond crazy right now to the point of jumping out the window is doing these sketches.

The Next Day

My parents put my bags in the back of the car that came for me to take me to the airport. After putting the last few bags and closes the back before coming to give me my goodbyes. Stefan is the first to say goodbye giving me a hug and whispering a few words of wisdom, the normal parenting thing that everyone gets before going to somewhere far from them. I let go of her and hug Sarah who basically doesn't say anything but, just laughs in my ear which is very weird especially with my parents being sad and all. I let go of her and we just stare at each other smiling letting out a laugh her and there.

"Make sure you're not unforgettable ok Olivia?" She tells me.

"Ok I will." Last is my mom. I give her a hug but, she doesn't say anything since she already gave me her goodbye on the inside.

"Don't worry I'll be alright." Leo pulls on my leg and smiles up at me. "Did you think I forgot about you?" I give him a big hug and kiss his forehead before letting go and going into the car. I wave to them and close the door ready to go to the airport . The driver continues and I wave through the window before sitting back down correctly and putting on my seat belt. I think I am reading for Paris.

Author's Note

Sorry I didn't update sooner I've been basically binge watching the new season of Orange is the New Black. It's so good! Anyway can you guys think about voting and commenting if that's not a lot to ask for. Hope you guys enjoyed this update even though that this was a filler before the trip to Paris.

Thanks! :)