f.

Olivia's POV

After spending about an hour going through customs and waiting for boarding, they finally call everyone to board the plane. I show the stewardess my plane ticket and points to my seat. I put my bag in the top compartment and sit down in my seat following any instructions that they give us on the flight. Winning this contest I knew they would pay for my airfare but I did not expect for them to give me a first class seat which was a nice surprise especially since this is going to be a long flight from Los Angeles to Paris.

Before the plane takes off a stewardess came around giving the people of first class complimentary pillow and blanket since it was an overnight flight. I take it smiling when the pilot comes on informing everyone that we were to leave. I felt the plane start to move when I quickly remember that I have starbursts in my purse. I grab it quickly and start chewy on a piece. Ever since I've been able to fly my mom always had me chew starburst or swallow my Sylvia so my ears wouldn't hurt once we've ascended.

After about an hour into the flight they come around giving everyone their dinner. I am actually hungry so I eat it quick but, pausing for a water break here and there. After eating I put my eye mask on and start to doze off. I feel like I am woken up a few minutes later when an unwanted beam of light finds its way through my eye mask to me. I take it off and realize that it's around morning right now. I've managed to sleep this entire flight which is good because I wouldn't be jet lagged once I've landed and I could do things today.

"Good morning this is your pilot speaking. I just want to inform you that we are an hour away from landing in Paris."

The hour goes by fast. The entire time I just looked through some magazine and freshened up a bit. When we land I grab the bag I placed overhead and I am escorted to the area where we collect our bags. I can easily spot my other luggage and walk to the exit. I see in a small cluster of people a person holding a sign with my name on it. I smile and walk towards him.

"Are you Miss Olivia McAllister?" He asked me.

"Hi, yes I am."

"Please come this way, would you like me to take your bags?" I nod and he takes it from my grip. He escorts me outside where a black car is waiting for us.

"Are you taking me to the hotel?" He nods putting the last bag in the back of the car. He opens the door for me and I get it putting on my seat belt while he closed the door behind me. He gets into the drivers seat and begins to take me to the hotel. While he drives I check if I had any messages, which I do. A few from my mom wishing me a safe flight and for me to call her when I land and one from Sarah saying how she is jealous and telling me to have a fun trip. I dial up my mom's number and call her.

"Hey mom I just landed. I know it's early in the morning for you but, I just wanted to tell you."

"No problem honey just call me later on I love you."

"Love you too mom." I hang up the phone and put it back into my purse.

After a few minutes we get to the hotel. The driver opens my door while the bellmen take my luggage and follow behind me as I go over to the reception desk. A nice woman greets me and I smile back at her.

"Welcome do you have a reservation with us?"

"Yes, the reservation is under Olivia McAllister." She checks the computer after I tell her my name.

"Here you are," she grabs the key and gives it too me. "This is your room key and if you need help with your bags the bellman are willing to help with that."

"Thank you." I follow the bellman to the elevator where he guides me to the 7th floor. He takes my key and opens the door for me. The room is beyond words. There is a spacious living room that connects to the bedroom and a huge balcony on the opposite side. I jump a little when I hear the door close which tells me that the man who helped me with my bags left after putting them in the bedroom. I walk over to the balcony and unlock the door to see the view. The view is nothing what I expected it to be. There is a view a practically all of Paris.

I go back inside and start to unpack my clothes putting anything that my get wrinkled in the closet so it is not all crammed in my suitcase. After a good hour of unpacking I decide to go and explore the city to see what kind of shops and places to eat are around the hotel. Walking outside the hotel I cross the street and look to see how like I imagined there are small boutiques and cafes aligning the streets. This is all so movie like and exactly what I expected maybe even more at this point.

I've managed to explore at least a 5 mile radius of the hotel when I decide to go back. I've been out for maybe 6 hours and I didn't even know it but, with all the shops I went into I guess I used my time well. I walk back up to my hotel room and go to take a shower before decided to order room service. I step out of the shower and put on a big fluffy white robe and walk over to the hotel room phone and give my order for dinner since I didn't really want to go and venture out again.

There is a knock on the door and I motion for the waiter to just place it on the table by my bed. I give him a tip and close the door when the phone rings. I walk over and sit on the bed taking a French fry into my mouth when I answer the phone.

"Hello?" I say swallowing the last bit of what was in my mouth.

"Is this Olivia McAllister?" The man asks. He has a voice that seems similar but, I am not really focusing on him since I am trying to understand a movie I'm watching that only has English subtitles.

"Yes this is she who is this?" He chuckles.

"This is Harry Styles." I started to cough not realizing that it actually was him while he laughs at the other end. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, oh my god I'm actually talking to Harry Styles right now."

Harry's POV

"Yeah I just wanted to call you and asked you how are you settling and to talk about the date tomorrow." I tell her.

"No of course I'm settling in well, what is it that you have to say about tomorrow?" She asks me. Her voice is actually very comforting and it is nice to finally put a voice to the face.

"I just wanted to remind you that the car would be there to pick you up tomorrow at 6:45 for the 7 o'clock reservation. Is that alright?"

Olivia's POV

"No that's perfect. Thank you for reminding me about it." I tell him.

"It's no problem love. Goodnight." He tells me and I smile at the fact he called me love.

"Goodnight." I hang up the phone and I sit shocked at the fact I just got off the phone with Harry. I freak out throwing my head back on the pillow of my bed repeatedly. I just can't believe that actually happened and it finally hits me now that this is all real and tomorrow I go on a date with Harry Styles. I am going crazy at this point and I don't care because everyone deserves to go ape shit crazy every now and then. This is happening. This is actually happening.

Author's Note

I can feel it start getting good I can't wait for the next few chapter! Vote and comment. Thanks!! :)