l.

Olivia's POV

"So are you going to tell me where we are going?" I ask Harry as his thumb rubs across my knuckles. I've notice every time we hold hands he does this and it feels right in a way.

"Right now we are going to the catacombs but, I'll tell you everything else later." Harry leans his head on my shoulder and I lean my head on his.

"Are you going to murder me down there or what?" He chuckles.

"Trust me I actually want to be around you Liv," he kisses my forehead and we go back to the position we were just a moment before. After a long drive we get to a sketchy looking area but, I am informed that you have to enter and exit the catacombs here since the other opens are being refurbished at the moment. The instructor and tour guide give us the safety rules and go over everything but, I don't really pay attention since Harry's hands are at my waist close to where he likes to tickle me.

"So are you ready?" The tour guide asks and we nod following him down a hallway. We stop at the end and he opens the tour where a staircase would take us down to the catacombs. We walk not letting go of each other's hands. Once we get to the ground level it is really dark and Harry thought it would be funny to shout in my ear causing me to jump. I turn around and smack his chest only to see him fake being hurt by my touch.

We go back to following the tour guide and she gives us a brief history of the catacombs describing how it's the world's largest grave and over 6 million people were buried here. The whole thing is really creepy but, Harry makes it more comforting has her holds my hand to signify that he wasn't going to let go of me so soon. Before we turn around to go back up Harry and I take pictures but, surprisingly he does the same thing he did the night of our date and starts taking random pictures and videos of me which I protest but give in eventually.

We leave the catacombs and go back into the car where we left it. Like this morning I wonder where the next place we're going to is but, I decide not to ask and just go under Harry's guide. Our next stop was Norte Dame where we walked around the entire Cathedral before going to our next stop which was the Louvre.            Just after getting out of the car we are surrounded by fans. I smile at Harry who takes pictures with them and every once in a while he looks over to me smiling. After greeting the fans he takes my hand and walks me into the Louvre.

The first maybe hour we were there we decided to would be funny to recreate some of the paintings and statues. We are walking and get to a part of the building that says what I believe is reserved in French. Surprisingly Harry keeps walking towards the reserved area leaving me confused.

"Harry what are you doing?" I question him.

"Just trust me Liv," He pulls me in.

"Harry I don't thi-" There is a table in the middle of the room covered in white linen and a bouquet of white roses at the center. Two chairs are on either side of the table and Harry walks over to pull out a chair for me.

"Would you like a seat Liv?" I walk over to him and sit down only for Harry to push the chair into the table. Some in a waiter's uniform comes out with a tray of French pastries setting them out on the table for us to enjoy.

"When did you come up with this?" I ask him before taking a bite of a pastry.

"Last night actually, do you like it?" I nod at his question and we continue eating and talking about our favorite pieces that we had seen. A few moments later I notice that the room we are currently in also holds the Mona Lisa in as well. We finish eating and I walk over to the painting admireing it. It feels weird seeing it in person being that I've only seen it in movies and pictures of it.