z.

Two weeks later

Why are there so many people at the airport? The airport is for leaving or going somewhere but it is like everyone just wants to be in my way today. Oh, now I know why. Someone leaked out that Harry would be flying back to LA for my graduation and he comes back today.

"Hey is that Olivia?" I heard someone whisper behind me as I was walking into the airport. I kept my head down and tried to cover myself up a little more since I wanted to surprise Harry by picking him up and having someone shout my name out would blow the cover. I walk further down and luckily the girls who thought I was 'Olivia' didn't ask any questions and left me alone.

"Flight 321 from Heathrow to LAX has just arrived in Gate C12." An announcement was made and I kept to myself as I waited for Harry to get off the plane. I didn't have to wait that long as I spotted Harry in his sunglasses and listening to music.

"Harry!" I shout and he immediately turns around with a huge grin and a small blush across his cheeks. I run up to him and throw my legs around his torso as he pulls me to his lips. I pull away and stick my head in his neck as he whispers how much he missed me and he is so happy to see me.

"How have you been Liv? I haven't seen you in a week sadly."

"I've been good, this past week was a waste of my time since we did nothing in school but it is a graduation requirement to attend this week for god knows why. And you? How was your performance in London? Well I know you did great but how did you feel about it?"

"It was perfect," I knew he was going to make a song joke since that is the song they performed. "But seriously I thought it would have been better if you were there with me."

"Trust me if I could have gone I would have. Now come on my mom is making dinner then it will be an early night since the graduation ceremony is in the morning this year."

---

Dinner went smoothly. Harry and my step-father had an hilarious argument over their rival football teams which ended up with the two laughing over my mom's favorite team and how they never win. After that Harry and I changed into our pajamas and went off to our separate rooms which was very weird being that for prom they had given Harry the whole house for the night with just the two of us but now they care if we sleep in the same bed.

It was around midnight when I heard my door open and Harry walked in with a cup of water and his phone. I pretended to be asleep but I felt him go underneath the comforter and wrap his arm protectively around my body and bring myself closer to him. I turned around and placed my head in the gap between his neck and shoulder and gave him a quick kiss before I wrapped both my arms around him.

"I thought you wouldn't have come."

"I would have been here earlier but your step-dad was downstairs and caught me. Luckily I had the excuse of getting some water and when he went back to his room I ran up the stairs before he could notice."

"Wow you're so stealthy." He chuckles and I could feel the vibrations from his chest against my cheek.

"I know, come this time next year I'll be the next James Bond."

"As long as I'm the next bond girl then I'm fine with whatever."

"Well of course," he gives my forehead a quick peck before adjusting himself underneath me. "Now let's go to bed we both have a long day tomorrow and I want to have all the energy in the world for when I scream out your name tomorrow when you accept your diploma."

"Goodnight Harry."

"Goodnight love."

---

"Hurry up we are almost late!" I yell out as I adjust my cap and gown while everyone else seems to be slowly getting out of the car.

"What are you in a hurry about? The ceremony starts in an hour and you have M as your last name so you could miss the first few easily." They did have a point.

"No I want you guys to get good seats now stop taking your time." I grabbed Harry's hand and dragged him with me since it seemed like he was the only one not taking his sweet time about everything. I looked back at him and all I could see was a big smile on his face and his hair gently flowing in the wind.

"Slow down, I didn't know you were that strong." I laugh.

"I know but still," I pull him to me and give him a kiss while I stand on my toes. "Now the entrance is that way and the entrance for those graduating is the other way. Make sure you get seats I could see you from and that my mom has her tissues because even if she says she's ok she is not."

"Ok babe now go on and graduate so you could go to London with me." I smile at him. Yes it is true. I was accepted into the University of London which had been the school Harry had wanted me to apply to and with luck I got in. I am pretty sure he was more excited than me since he kept shouting about how I'd be so much closer to him whenever he had to go back. I give him one last kiss and wave him off and begin walking down to the door where I will come out as a graduate.

---

"Olivia McAllister." I hear my principle call my name as I walk across the stage accepting my diploma.

"Olivia has been accepted into the University of London where she will be majoring in both Fashion Design as well as Business Law." Yes you heard right, he did say business law which was my mom's idea since apparently 'if I ever wanted to start my own company in fashion then I should know how to run it properly so I could reap the benefits.' I grab my diploma and take a quick picture. As soon as I pull away I could see my entire family waving at me from their seats. I almost start blushing when I see Harry now holding a sleeping Leo and a bouquet of flowers.

When the ceremony finally ended I meet everyone outside close to our car. I run up to Harry where he catches me and spins me around planting kisses all over my face. I squeal and try to pull away but he ends up laughing at me.

"How does it feel?" He asks me when he finally pulls away.

"It feels different, like everything has been lifted off my shoulders and now I could relax."

"Good because for the next four years your mine."

"Four years? I was hoping we'd be together for a little longer." I tease him.

"A little longer huh? How about forever?"

"Forever?"

"Forever."

---

Only the epilogue is left and you have no idea how sad I am because this is actually ending.

Thank you for everything. xx

the lucky ones | h.sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें