r.

Leo. My heart almost shattered when I ended the call and Harry could see it. I could tell from the way he looked at me that he knew what happened. At that point my eyes were glossy and he held my hand tightly as we ran through the crowd of paparazzi and fans to the car.

Harry quickly opened up the car door for me  since I was having trouble from the size of the crowd. I got in and quickly put on my seat belt as he ran across the front and did the same just before starting the car up.

"St. Mary's plea-" I couldn't even finish my sentence as I broke down into tears clutch my legs which were now close to my chest. Harry looked over and unbuckled himself and leaned across to bring me into an awkward hug. An awkward hug brought upon by the fact that the middle console was blocking half of his body.

"Everything will be fine, don't worry I'll take you there just stay calm for me ok love?"

I nodded and he planted a quick kiss on my forehead before going back to his seat and buckling up again. I almost forgot the paparazzi was there and surely they must have caught me breaking down and Harry soothing me on camera. The fans were going to have a field day but I didn't care. I only had one thing on my mind and that was Leo.

Leo. My poor baby Leo. What am I doing thinking he was gone when really he was still here on earth.

Barely.

I didn't even notice that already twenty minutes have passed and Harry is tapping my shoulder trying to get my attention that we were at the hospital. I unbuckled and Harry came across the car to open my door for me. He took my hand and we both walked towards the nursing station so I could get the information to where Leo was.

"May I help you?" A nurse possibly in her fifties asked.

"Hi do you know what room number Leo McAllister?"

"Yes I can look that up for you right now." She typed a few keys onto her computer which was most likely for his name and turned back around to tell us the information. "He is right now in the ICU in the children's section on the 7th floor in room C178 but just to warn you no one is aloud in his specific room at the moment until the doctor allows you to do so."

"Thank you so much."

I turned around to see Harry already by the elevators trying to get one for us. I walked over and gave him a thankful grin and he eyes seemed to light up a fraction when he saw me despite the reason we are here.

"Do you know what room number he is in?" I nodded but didn't answer. He didn't continue but simply took my hand into his. He is very grabby and affectionate but I wasn't complaining. The elevator finally arrived and we both walked in immediately pressing the 7th floor button.

The ride was quiet but felt right because of the place we were in. When the doors finally opened up all we could see were sick children. Of course from all different types of things from the flu to broken bones but it still felt depressing. Not child should be in a hospital when they should be outside enjoying life since most of our precious memories are from our childhood.

I look over and see my mom alone in waiting area while my step-dad giving me a quick grin before going back to his phone where I'm pretty sure he's calling our relatives. My mom looks up and I engulf he into a hug not letting her go because we need this right now.

"Hi Harry." She says while I'm still hugging her and we both chuckle. I pull away and look at her.

"Has anything happened? What's wrong?"

"The doctor is still in the room with Leo right now," we all sit down on the chairs before she continues. "The doctors think it's something to do with his heart again. When you were gone on your date, remind me to ask how that went but Leo was getting very sleeping and out of breathe from doing things like walking to get some crayons. I need something was wrong when he coughed and some blood came out so I quickly drove to the hospital."

I nod at her response and I am pretty much speechless. I just want my healthy little Leo to be here right now in my arms but he was all alone in his room probably scared as to what is happening to him. I could feel harrys hand on my knee as he gave it a quick squeeze telling me he was here for me. I have him a grin but I didn't really know what to say at this point because it's a weird situation.

I did not at all think about how tonight would end. I literally thought that we'd get back to my house and he'd give me a quick kiss right before leaving telling me how I'm back to reality tomorrow at school. Wow school I have not thought about that in a while. Ew.

I need to clear my head. I take out my phone and go onto my various social medias to see what was happening. And there it was.

#weknowthetruth
#ripharrygirls

Both trending topics were about Harry and I and our crazing outing. From the pictures on Instagram and Twitter he posted to some the paparazzi took while at the park literally our entire day was out on the web. #weknowthetruth was mainly about how we are hiding our relationship. Relationship? That sounds nice. While #ripharrygirls was about the pictures that came out when Harry was soothing me. Everyone didn't thinking about me crying but just Harry cuddling me to his chest while kissing my forehead.

It's all too much right now and I know if I keep scrolling I would end up finding hate and then I'll be in more tears because I really don't like people telling me I'm not enough. I close out my phone and put it back in my pocket before resting my head on Harrys shoulder.

Harry puts his head on mine and not a few minutes later we are holding hands unknowingly playing thumb war. When we actually realize what we are doing he starts murmuring how he let me win. I smile at him shaking my head before seeing him gaze out into the nurses station. I look over to see what may be Leo's doctor walk out of the room and had a nurse a folder before walking over to us.

My mom gets up and my step-father quickly takes her hand in his. The doctor stopped a few feet in front of us not giving any sign as to whether Leo was healthy or not.

"Any news?" My step-fathers asks worry prominent in his voice.

"Yes. We have found out that from the systems you said Leo had the shortness of breath, tiredness, and coughing up blood that his medication may have been the problem. Like when had thought there was something in the new medication that was actually making his condition worst which is why all the systems occurred. Not only that but when we were examining Leo we saw that some limbs were swollen as well. As for right now we put Leo to sleep and put him back on his old medication since it had worked better. Also I suggest a new medication added to his treatment to improve his airways since he had blood build up in his lungs. The medicine is just basically a mist that you have Leo breathe before going to bed. It calms him down and would help his lungs out in the long run. As for right now like I said Leo is sleeping and we actually want to have Leo under 24 hour no visitation to make sure he is healthy. So Leo could probably be home by Wednesday morning or afternoon when we do the 24 hour period on Tuesday. Is that alright?"

We nod and I am just happy he is alright. He's alive. Leo is alive.

That is all that has been running through my and I couldn't be any happier especially from how much of a fright my mom had given me when she called.

"If you want you can visit him now for a little bit but you will have to leave since visiting hours are over in an hour. Of course one guardian may stay if that is your choice." He doctor gives us a knowing smile and walks back over to another patience room.

Leo. He is fine. He is alright.