o.

Olivia's POV

I hear a knock on the door and I already know its Harry and to my surprise it is. I give him a quick hug and guide him over to the kitchen explaining that he is just in time for dinner and my parents were happy to meet him today.

"Mom, dad this is Harry. Harry these are my parents Gisele and Stefan."

My step-father is the first one to greet Harry being that he is the closet. "Nice to meet you Harry."

"You too." My mom walks over and engulfs Harry in a hug and I know its only because she's a hugger and she knows that it'll probably diffuse all the awkwardness in the room at the moment.

"Nice to meet you. Now kids why don't you just sit down dinner is going to be ready in a few minutes."

We both nod and walk over to the table where Leo is already sitting coloring away in his book. I point for Harry to sit on the opposite side of Leo since we all basically have our reserved seats from sitting in them for so long. A grin appears on Leo's face and out of the blue he turns around to face Harry and motions him to come closer to Leo. Harry bends down and Leo goes to pull on Harry's hair. I am so confused but when Leo sits back to his original position and continues coloring Harry's face is priceless.

"Just checking," Leo whispers with a grin spread across his face.

Dinner continued as normal with multiple different conversations at once. There were no awkward pauses and everyone seemed comfortable with Harry being there even Leo even though he didn't feel like talking. I help my parents with the dishes and when we are done they end up leaving because they have a small get together they have to go to for someone at the hospital. Once they leave I end up finding Harry and Leo both sprawled out on the floor in the living room coloring together. I really don't want to break this up because Leo is warming up to Harry so quickly but he has to go get cleaned up before going to bed.

"Hey Leo lets go get cleaned up and you can color afterwards ok?" He nods and gets up walking over to me. Both of his hands fly upwards motioning for me to carry him. I do and take him to the bathroom upstairs giving him a bath. During I notice that he is tired and is basically falling asleep in the tub which I know means that as soon as he is clothed he is going to be out for the night.

Like my prediction after cleaning, drying and clothing Leo is quickly falls asleep in his bed and Bailey is snoring next to him. I turn around to find Harry staring at me and for a second I forgot he was here. He has a smile and his face from watching me take care of Leo. I grab his hand and take him to my room. I open up the door and let him in since there's a few things I wanted to show him.

"Ok what do you want to see first?" I ask and he looks around the room trying to find an answer.

"Are these your sketches?" He asks me pointing to a portfolio and the scratch papers along my desk.  I nod and he sits down flipping through page after page. I sit on his lap and watch him study every page actually focusing on the designs. Every once and a while his fingers would skim over the dresses.

"These are really good."

"You think so?" He nods and kisses my forehead. We end up staying like this going through all my sketches and me answering all his questions when he points to the pictures on my cork board. He laughs after I tell him some embarrassing of my friends and I while he does the same with the boys. We are thrown off when a little boy by the name of Leo comes into my room crying his eyes out. I feel so bad for him because he hasn't been sleeping that well for the past few weeks. I get off Harry and bend down to Leo's level and hold him rubbing circles into his back.

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"I had a bad dream."

"You want some water to calm down a little?" He nods his head. "Harry can you hold Leo for a few minutes until he calms down so I can get him water?"

"Of course." I give Leo to Harry and see that Leo immediately curls up into a ball on his lap. I walk downstairs to the kitchen and feel vibrations from my jean pocket. I pull out my phone and see that Sarah is calling me. I answer it just before putting it to my ear.

"Hey boo thang what's up?"

"Boo thang? No I had dinner with Harry and my parents and then they left for some party so Harry and I are just hanging out."

"Harry? Harry is there?"

I pour some water in a sippy cup for Leo and laugh at her tone. "Yeah he's here. He is upstairs with Leo."

"Then what are you doing talking to me go upstairs and get some."

"You are psychotic. See you tomorrow." I hang up and walk back upstairs to find Leo is knocked out in Harry's arms and Harry continuing to rock him back and forth on the chair. I stand in the doorway and watch him react with Leo and seeing how comfortable they are together. I swivels the chair around and smiles up at me. I motion for him to come and he gets up from the chair holding Leo tighter. We go over to Leo's room and Harry places him in his bed. I cover him up on kiss him on the forehead before turning around and seeing my parents in the doorway smiling.

They get of our way and Harry whispers to me how he should be going. I give him and quick hug and just like that he leaves in his car just after giving me a quick wave. I smile and I am taken out of my mind when I feel my mom hug me from behind.

"Everything was alright here?" She asks.

"Yeah what about at that get together?"

"It was fine." We are like this for another minute. "He'll be a good father."

"Mother don't be so awkward oh my god why would you say that?" We both laugh before going back into the house and knocking out just moments later.

Authors Note:

Basically this was a somewhat filter but don't blame me I think that I may be bringing some sort of drama. But knowing me I'd probably try to bring drama only for it to not play out and end up confusing everyone. Anyways sorry I didn't update yesterday I ended up having a day long nap that ended with me watching all the vines of OTRA and Harry falling. Thanks for everything and hope you enjoyed the update. Vote and comment your reactions because I love seeing them. (: