u.

The final bell rings and I pack up my stuff to leave. I walk out of school quickly pulling my phone out to call Harry since he said he wanted to pick me up but right in front of me stood the man himself. He had a huge grin on his face and I couldn't help but give him a grin just as big. I walked over towards him only to see him opening up the passenger door for me.

"Why thank you kind sure."

"The pleasure is all mine miss." I hop into the seat and he closes the door behind me while quickly walking over to the driver's side before anyone could spot him. We buckle up and leave the school parking lot. Instead of going straight to my house like I thought we would Harry does the opposite and goes down another street.

"Where are you taking me Harry?"

"I thought we could get dinner and then watch an early movie since it is also a school night for you."

"What a party pooper you are. Where are we going to eat?"

"No just some small diner that is themed to be the 50's or something." Of course being it is L.A. there is traffic so Harry and I make great conversation while waiting for the traffic to die down. The congestion finally goes down and Harry manages to get us to the diner in one piece. Walking inside I note how Harry was right to say the diner was like the 50's. A hostess takes us to a booth closer to the back and gives us our menus. After some decisions we both order what we want and go back into conversation.

"So how are you enjoying your break?" I ask taking a sip of my chocolate milkshake.

"It's going well I guess. It started around February which means I have unlike like June until we have to go back on tour."

"Oh, wait but I've wanted to know why they would do the contest in the first place if you were on break."

"Management basically wanted to keep me in the spot light and they thought that the easiest thing would be a contest. They said they needed to do some damage control because I have been spacing myself from the group lately, which is nothing but lies, and that I needed to do something that would make the fans feel as if I'm committed which again is nothing but lies since I am 100% into the band."

"Oh good to know, what about the thing I heard about you guys recording new music while in LA?"

"Well aren't you filled with questions today?" We both laugh.

"Don't blame me for being curious."

"Curiosity killed the cat."

"So you are going to kill me now Styles huh?" He chuckles harder than before while I take another sip of my milkshake. Our waitress comes around with our food and we start to dig in.

"To answer your question we are maybe recording. It's awkward right now. Liam is traveling around Europe with Sophia, Niall is Niall and Louis was just in LA a few days ago but left back for England to see his family and what not. The media just thinks we are recording new music since they spotted Louis, Niall and I all in LA for the past few weeks."

"What do you mean maybe though?"

"Well," Harry swallows his last bite. "Right now we are writing songs and all that but if we were to start actually recording new music it wouldn't be until during or after the tour this year since technically we haven't gone on tour year due to the break for the last album that came out just a few months before."

"That makes sense."

---

It was now after dinner and Harry and I were now walking into the movie theatre. We look at the sign to see what movies were there but we ended up deciding on Scream since often the movies bring back older movies and there aren't that many horror movies that come out during March. I look at the time to see that it starts in a few minutes so Harry and I quickly grab some concessions before going to our seats. The lights go down and we hurry to our seats. I notice to see not a lot of people here or anyone at all but it is so dark that I probably don't even notice the people in the darker corners. Harry and I decide to sit closer to the top since that is where you get the best view. 

"Hey I am going to go to the bathroom really quick ok?" Harry asks and I nod. I watch him leave and see how Harry just left as the beginning trailers start the play. Out of nowhere all of the lights turn on and I notice that there is nowhere in the theatre besides me and the screen in completely black. I look around and start to freak out because I watched Scream 2 and the beginning scene the girl was killed at the movies so I am scared.

Then the screen starts to play and a video starts to play on screen. I see it is no other than Harry at the hospital with Leo.

"Come on Leo hold up the poster and I'll give you a chocolate pudding." Harry said to Leo pointing the phone towards him.

"No space buns you do it." Leo said playing with his Legos my mom had brought for him that morning. "Fine, hurry I want my pudding."

I heard shuffling in the video and Leo ends up holding a poster upside down with writing on it. I laugh a bit and see Harry telling Leo to flip the poster around. I gasp seeing what the poster actually says. I see Harry climbing back up the stairs with a huge smile on his face. The video zooms in on the poster and the words will you be my girlfriend? are huge on the screen. Harry sits down next to me and takes the popcorn from me.

"This movie seems interesting. I'd probably want to see this soon." He says as if it was nothing.

"Harry-"

"So Olivia will you be my girlfriend."

------------------

Oops? Double Update? Yes I went there did you guys expect him to ask this? And if you did, did you expect him to ask like this? I had this idea for so long and I was laughing so hard towards the end how Harry said it like it was nothing. I hope you enjoyed it and see you next update when we find out if Olivia says yes or not. Remember please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-N. xx