g.

Olivia's POV

I am woken up by my alarm clock that I had put on from the night before. I put on the hotel robe and walk outside on the balcony to see Paris in the morning. Everything that happened last night comes back to me and I realize that Harry called me, called me love and tonight is the date. I feel completely nervous and all of the anxiousness I've tried to hide just came up when my hands start to shake. I pull on my robe harder due to a chill I feel in the air.

I feel my stomach rumble and I feel like food would be good right about now. I walk into the room and order room service before going back onto the balcony to call my mom. I know it's around midnight over there but, I'm pretty sure that I would forget to call her later today when I am getting dressed for the date. After a few seconds I hear her answer the phone.

"Hey how is Paris?" She asks me.

"It's beyond what I expected. I just wanted to call you just in case I wouldn't be able to later when I'm getting ready for the date."

"Oh no problem, what are you going to do today besides that?"

"I think I'll just go sightseeing and get as much as I can in today since I only have 3 other days here."

"That sounds nice. Well I'm going to let you go since I'm a little tired and so you can start your day. I love you Olivia." She tells me and I smile.

"I love you too mom." I hang up the phone and walk over to the door where I hear the person for room service knock on the door. I open the door and smile at him pointing to the table outside on the balcony where I'd like to have my breakfast. He closes the door when he leaves and I proceed to eat my breakfast. The food here in Paris is mouthwatering but, what else can you expect from a place known for its food.

I go inside once I finish and get dressed just before leaving to go around the city. I hail a taxi and ask to be dropped off by the Eiffel Tower since most of the places I want to go check out are around there. After the taxi drops me off I start to walk around going into the little boutiques buying some small gifts that I think Leo would appreciate. There is everything you could imagine here in Paris. I start to take pictures of most of the major landmarks stopping in a café to have a few pastries that I've been waiting to try for a while now.

After a few good hours of sightseeing I see that I have about two and a half hours until the car would pick me up to go on the date so I decide to go back to the hotel and start getting ready.

After showering, putting on my makeup and shaving everything I could I put on a white mini-dress with a plunging neck line and what I think looks like a poncho on the top. It's sounds less flattering than it looks but, once I put it on I feel completely beautiful and sexy in a way. I put on my mom's white Louboutin heels and mentally thank god for my mom and I having the same size feet. I decide to put my hair in a hair pony tail and grab my blue clutch when there is a knock on the door. I walk over to the door and see it's the driver ready to escort me to the car.

The driver takes me to the restaurant which I can tell from the outside is a very elegant and exclusive place to be where from what everyone is wearing only elites go. I walk in and notice I turn the heads of a few men which makes me feel very anxious so I fix my breasts so they are less revealing even though there is no way for this dress to be any less revealing than it is.

"Name please," the hostess asks before looking up at me. "Oh never mind Miss. McAllister your table is already ready for you."

She grabs a menu and takes me upstairs where it is secluded but, has a panoramic view of all of Paris. I sit down and she hands me a menu while smiling down at me.

"Mr. Styles' driver said there was a problem and that's why you are here first so he will be here within a few minutes." She says smiling at me.

"No problem, thank you." I smile back at her and she leaves back downstairs. I am starting to feel very nervous right now and I take a small sip of water to calm my nerves. I remember my mom telling me that if anything take my allergy medicine later in the day since it makes my drowsy and less anxious so I take the two pills out and drink it with water. I look around the restaurant and see that every table is adorned with candles and white roses but, I am distracted when there is a commotion outside on the first floor where large amounts of flashes are occurring.

I think it's for him. I can feel myself get anxious but, surprisingly the medication is working fast. I see from my side view that a figure all in black is walking up the stair but, I don't pay attention to that and decide to look at my menu instead. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around completely mesmerized by who I see.

"Are you Olivia McAllister?"

Author's Note

Sorry for the late update but, I just wanted to write down all my thoughts for the next 5 or 6 chapters before I forget them all and end up getting writers block which I just hate when it happens. Anyways hope you enjoyed and vote and comment your reactions because I'd like to see what you think of all this. And the picture that goes with the chapter where ever it shows up is Olivia's outfit that I imagine her wearing since this was the chapter that she finally goes on the date.

Thanks !! :)