CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

-
Emily's POV

"I don't think that's a good idea," I protested as the brunette started unbuttoning my jeans. Ugh, here i am again. I'm so fucked up. I was walking in the woods then I came upon this "secret" club which had lots of college girls in it. But I didn't come for the college girls, I came for the alcohol.

But of course some horny college girl had to come in my way and seduce me. I tried telling her to fuck off but whenever I said fuck she would say me and I would say no and she would say yes. This girl thinks she's pleasuring me. Hell no. Before she could even completely unbotton my jeans I jumped up and ran out of the motel room which she forced me to go into.

I bumped into 5 other college girls but good thing they weren't horny and they just let me go. I ran to the back of the building and sat on this big rock and sighed. I took out my phone and called Alison to ask her to pick me up and she said she would be here in 10 minutes.

I just sat on the rock with my legs crossed, thinking about the recent events. First it was my mom's death then it was this random college girl who almost raped me. I ran my hand through my hair frustratedly and sighed. My life is a mess. The Fields inc., is at risk because of my Dad who was supposed to be a responsible CEO but instead he is clubbing. West was left in Canada to run the company for a while. The only reason why I was in Canada for 5 months is because West had to go to a wedding of his friend's but then their plane crashed.

He was lost for 4 months and a half and we eventually found him in this random island that nobody knew existed in the middle of the nowhere. He thanked me and then he said that he'll run the company and he also thanked me for running the company for a while even though I hated doing those kinds of stuff. It was for the sake of the company and it was for my Mom.

I promised her that I would do anything to save the company because ever since my mom was sent to the hospital, he started being alcoholic and he didn't give a fuck about the company anymore. He didn't even come to the fucking funeral! He used to be my favourite person in the world but now it's Alison. My favourite person in heaven, though, is my Mom... Well, besides my Grandma Pamila.

My thoughts were interrupted by a blonde goddess standing in front of me, her cute toothy smile was just a plus. Her eyes were a brighter shade of blue due to the sun but I could still see the pair of blue orbs behind her black rimmed glasses. She was wearing a white tank top and a red plaid shirt, wich was unusual because she never used to dress like that. She also wore a white converse and a black hat that she wore backwards.

"Wow," I breathed out, completely mesmerized by the beauty in front me, "You look. . . Different." She gave me one of those cute and warm smiles that never failed to make my heart flutter. She started giggling which didn't help to seize the amount of butterflies that were erupting in my stomach at the beautiful sight.

"Is it in a good way or in a bad way?" She asked while she took off her hat. Her hair was now in a messy bun, a few strands of blonde hair were falling in her face. I couldn't help but reach up to her face and tuck a loose strand of blonde hair behind her ear. She smiled shyly and then I said,

"In a good way, of course. I would never change the way I think of you because of some small changes of the way you dress," then I gave her a warm smile which she returned back, showing me her adorable dimples,

"But how do you think of me?" She teased, but it sounded serious at the same time. How did I think of her? The most beautiful person I've ever met on earth, both inside out? But then she'll get the hint that I like her! Oh, no. It's too early for that to happen, I don't even know if she's even gay or not and I can't put our friendship at risk.

"As cliché as it sounds, I think of you as this angel who was sent from heaven, therefore I think of you as an Angel walking on earth,"

Suddenly, Alison's eyes lit up and she seemed to be excited of sharing whatever's stuck in her throat.

"I have something to tell you," She said, excitedly. Too excited because she almost squealed, "I met a boy yesterday he was really sweet and he asked me out!"

The moment those words left her perfect lips my heart sank. It felt like she just took my heart and broke it into a million pieces. So, this is how it feels being friendzoned. It feels terrible having the person you're in love with talk about a someone else and they make it seem like they're in love with that person but the worst thing would be them saying that that person is the right one for them even though you know you're the right one.

"Cool," I said, trying not to be bothered about it, "Well, I better go," I said, standing up, closing my eyes to keep my tears from falling.

"But I'm your ride," I caught a glimpse of her pouting but that wouldn't help,

"Sorry," I said, my voice cracking. I ran away from her as quickly as possible, letting the tears stream down my face while the cold breeze hits it.

It's sad and it sucks. The person I genuinely love didn't reciprocate it. Sure, she loves me, but not the same way I do for her.

The sad thing is,

I knew my heart will always be hers.

But her's isn't mine.

It's all happening so fast.

I shouldn't have left, I shouldn't have saved the company.

If I knew this would've happened then I wouldn't even care if our company will have a new CEO and the company wouldn't be ours anymore. I don't CARE. Alison is what I care for.

I would do anything for Alison because I love her.

But I'm too late.

//

IT WAS PAINFUL WRITINF THIS BUT TBH EMILY IS OVERREACTING, ITS JUST A DATE!!!! But obvi who wouldn't freak out when the person you're in love with is going on a date with someone.. Who's not you.

and she's overthinking 😂

R u sick and annoyed of my updates?! 😂