CHAPTER ELEVEN

unedited, if there are any typos then I'm sorry 😂 I'm not perfect. ✌️😘

ily x
-
Narrator's POV

Alison woke up with a headache. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, she was feeling odd. She looked at her surroundings and realized she was in Emily's apartment. But she remembered getting kidnapped by a bunch of phsycopaths, maybe it was just a dream or an illusion? She also remembered being 'saved' by Noel but if Noel 'saved' her then why was she here?

"You're awake." She heard a raspy voice say behind her. Alison turned around to see Emily. Emily was wearing a white tank top that said The 1975 and denim jeans. She had a mug on her hand and she had a serious expression on her face, "How are you feeling?"

Emily made her way over to Alison and sat next to her. She placed her mug on the table and looked at Alison seriously.

"I'm fine." Alison responded, she felt her cheeks warm up when Emily placed her hand on Alison's thigh.

"But, Em, can I ask you a question?" Alison blurted out.

"Uh, sure."

"What happened?"

Emily's fine eyebrows raised and she looked at Alison weirdly, "What do you mean by What happened? you don't remember?" She asked worriedly. She was worried of what Paige might've done to her. What if Paige took out a freaking needle and injected Alison with this thing that would make the events that just happened be forgotten?

Alison shook her head but then said, "Well, I'm not sure if that was a dream or not but was I kidnapped?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I was unsure I mean how did I end up here?"

"I saved you."

"But I only remember Noel."

"Noel? He helped me save you."

"Oh. Where is he?"

"It doesn't matter. Just have some rest, sweetheart." Alison's breathe hitched when the word sweetheart left Emily's mouth. Emily slowly reached up and tucked in a lose strand of hair behind Alison's ear,

Emily smiled lovingly at Alison and she felt her cheeks warm up at Emily's intense gaze. She looked down to her feet, she couldn't look up. She was afraid that if she looked up and met Emily's gaze, Emily would be able to read her like an open book.

What if the only reason I'm feeling this was because I had feelings for her? Alison quickly shook the thought off and looked up to Emily but only to find her staring at their hands that she didn't notice were intertwined.

"Sorry," Emily apologized, quickly letting go of Alison's hand when she realized Alison was staring at their hands too. Before Emily could let go of Alison's hand, Alison gripped on Emily's hand and looked at her.

"Don't."

Emily's pulse rate sped up and she looked at Alison in confusion. She thought that Alison's face expression when she was was  looking at their hands was disgust or something. Guess not. Emily gave Alison a small smile before she said,

"How are you feeling?"

Alison lets out a giggle making Emily's lips curve into a bigger smile, "You already asked me that question, Em."

"I know," Emily muttered, blushing, "But I just want to make sure you're feeling okay." Emily squeezed Alison's hand lightly before she finally lets go of her hand. Alison immediately missed the warmth of Emily's hand and she slightly frowned. She felt a warm breeze hit her shoulders and she smiled a little at how good the breeze felt.

"Sorry, do you want me to close the windows?" Emily asked, standing up. Alidon grabbed both of Emily's hands. Their hands jumped away from each other when they felt electricity.

"Woah," Emily breathed out, "Did you feel that?"

"Yeah. . ." Alison said, looking up to Emily from her eyelashes. Emily shook her head and then nodded at Alison's direction,

"So, do you want me to close the window?" Emily asked, her expression blank and unreadable for Alison. Too blank for Alison to read.

"No," Alison smiled then pulled Emily with her into the couch, "I want you to cuddle with me."

Emily smiled and wrapped an arm around Alison's petite waist. Alison grinned and leaned her face into Emily's neck and kissed it lightly sending shivers down Emily's spine.

They stayed like that for a while and then eventually they both fell asleep.

//

"You're so weird!" Alison giggled as she shoved a chicken nugget into Emily's mouth as Emily voluntarily opened her mouth and devoured it.

"Yeah," Emily said while her mouth was full. She chewed and raised one finger at Alison, indicating her to wait since she wasn't finished with her sentence yet. She swallowed hard,

"But you," Emily cooed, poking Alison's cheek with a goofy smile on her face, "You loooove me!" Alison couldn't help but giggle.

When Emily and Alison woke up they decided to meet up with Spencer and her new girlfriend so that Emily could meet the special someone but they took long so they just ordered some food. Emily stood up and wiped her lips with a napkin and excused herself to use the washroom.

Alison cautiously looked around and smiled as she chewed on her burger. She looked at the entrance door and saw Spencer enter so she called her over. A short brunette followed after Spencer. The brunette had a pink stripe on her hair and she was wearing a sweater that said Montgomery. The brunette smiled shyly at Alison as she sat next to Spencer.

"So. . . Is she the friend you wanted me to meet?" The girl asked. Spencer took the brunette girl's hand from under the table and gave it a light squeeze,

"No," Spencer saw Emily exit the washroom and her eyes lit up,

"Emily!" She squealed. Emily sat next to Alison and looked at Spencer's new girlfriend.

"Aria?" "Emily?" They both said at the same time.

--

my gurl Aria is here!

<poot>