CHAPTER EIGHT

U N E D I T E D

-
Narrator's POV

Alison looked at Emily who was laughing her ass off from something in the movie they were watching. Alison finally got Emily to stop crying and look at the brighter side which is why they're in Emily's living room, watching a movie that Alison didn't know of.

She wasn't really focusing on the movie. She was focusing on the girl beside her, who she just noticed was beautiful and she had a laugh that lit up the whole room. Alison would always steal glances at Emily, but everytime she did, Emily's eyes were always glued on the tv. But little did she know that Emily could see the blonde staring with her intense blue eyes from the corner of her eye and she had to hold onto the pillow on her lap to prevent herself from blowing up from the amount of butterflies that were erupting in her stomach.

Emily tried not to squeal but she failed miserably but good thing she let it out quitely, that Alison didn't hear, or maybe she chose to ignore it. When the movie ended, Emily pretended to be interested about the ending although she was but she over-did it because she had already watched this movie a thousand times.

Emily turned to Alison and gave her a giddy smile, "Did you like the movie?" She asked quickly, giving her a tight smile.

"Uhh--Yeah.. I-It was great." Alison lied.

"Wow, Ali, I can't believe you didn't like it!" Emily whined, pouting adorably. She knew she looked cute, she wanted to torture Alison with her cuteness. Alison scrunched up her nose, which Emily thought was so attractive, and she bit her bottom lip.

"Don't do that Ali." Emily demanded in a serious tone.

"Why not?"

"It's too-- I don't know, just don't."

"Okay." Alison smirked and stood up. She was about to go to the washroom but then Emily reached up and gripped Alison's hand. Alison looked down and their gazes met.

"Em--"

"Where are you going?"

"Bathroom."

"Oh," Emily gave her a tight smile and let go of her hand. For a second, Emily thought Alison was going to leave and that worried her. She didn't want Alison to leave.

But she did.

--

Emily went inside Rosewood Day High School with a big frown on her face. That only meant one thing;

She wasn't in a good mood.

And when she wasn't in a good mood,

No one dared to mess with her or even talk to her.

Usually Emily would wear a white shirt and her black signature leather jacket, but no, she's wearing a baggy sweater and sweatpants.

Shana wrapped an arm around Emily shoulder and looked down to the brunette, "What happened, Emily."

Emily unwrapped herself from Shana's arm and looked at Shana, her expression blank.

"How'd you know something happened?"

"Your wearing your leave me alone, im not in the mood sweater and sweatpants, how could I not?"

"I'd rather not tell you." Then she brushed past Shana and walked her way through the hallways, without any disturbance.

--

Emily sat on her seat and looked out of the window, just so that Alison would get the hint that she was mad and she doesn't want to talk to her for now. Sadly, Alison didn't go to class. Emily looked down to Alison's chair and let her eyes linger on the empty space. She wondered why Alison didn't come to class.

She started jumping into conclusions and that just made the situation worse.

From, WHAT IF ALISON WAS KIDNAPPED, To, WHAT IF ALISON WAS MURDERED

Emily shook her head in disbelief and frowned at the thought. She didn't want to keep thinking about possibilities. She was so worried and concerned about the blonde girl.

Emily didn't listen to a thing Mr. Fitz was saying because she was thinking about Alison. She was going to ditch after this period to find out what happened.

--

Emily drove to Spencer's house to ask her to help her find out where Alison lives then she wondered why she came to Spencer's house when Spencer was still at school. Emily punched the steering wheel repeatedly and sighed frustratedly.

She cursed to herself and swerved her vehicle in a u-turn so that she could go back to where she came from, since she needed to pick up Caleb. She waited a couple of minutes and then she saw Caleb running out of the school and then he jumped into her car and screamed,

"DRIVE!!" Emily turned her head towards the school doors to see Jon O'Connor leaning against the door with a horrific expression on her face. Emily wasn't scared of Jon O'Cuntnor, as she calls him, but decided to just drive since she really needed to know where the heck Alison was.

"Do you have your laptop with you?" Emily asked, rather politely, without removing her eyes from the road. Caleb looked at the brunette questioningly and asked,

"Why?"

"I need your help." Emily pulled up on the road, now looking at Caleb with a frown.

"What do you need help with?"

"I don't know where Alison, my baby, lives." My baby?! Caleb thought to himself but decided not to question Emily about it.

"What do you want me to do?"

"What about you hack into our school files and find out where she lives."

"That's illegal."

"This is an emergency, Cal, please?"

"Fine.." He gave in without thinking. He mentally groaned when he realized what he just said. Caleb took out his laptop and opened it, he looked up to Emily and smirked,

"You'll see my awesome skills, Emily." He joked.

"I sure will." Caleb looked up from his laptop and gave her a tight smile.

--

DONT WORRY, FAM! Alison is not dead!!!!

-poot

P.S. THIS WILL NOT BE LIKE PAPER TOWNS, where Em goes in an adventure to find Ali? Nope. Alison was just simply kidnapped. Don't worry, fam, don't worry. But Em will go set out to find Ali but what I mean by set out is that she ditches school to find her BUT it won't even take her long to find her. She might even find her like in the next chapter XD this story is about romance so this fic is ONLY focused on the romantic area but yeah