CHAPTER THREE

Emily

"Emily come on be serious for once!" Alison exclaimed as she threw a pillow at my direction, hitting me right at the back of my head, "Ow, chill, princess." I joked as I gave her a playful wink. We were working on our project, but of course I broke the camera... It was only because I was tossing it on thin air and then when I saw Alison's gaze on me, it was so distracting, that I dropped the camera and it shattered on the ground.

"I am serious! Do I look like I'm joking?" I said, giving her a goofy smile just to tease her. When she pouted, I fell off my bed. I groaned as she helped me up,

"Jesus! How did you even fall?!" She questioned, rubbing my temple to see if I had any bruises which I didn't,

"Alison, I almost died! Don't pout please." I pleaded as she laughed,

"So you're telling me that you almost "died" by falling off your bed because I did this?" She stuck her bottom lips out and I pretended like I was going to faint again.

"Yes," I said, turning around to sit on my bean bag. Alison picked up her phone and started typing something out on google. I just looked at her beautiful features, damn she was so hot. Today she wore a pink tank top that showed some of her cleavage, which drives me crazy, and she wore a pair of red shorts that showed her beautiful legs.

"I found one!" She suddenly exclaimed making me jump in suprise. I put my hand over my chest, dramatically clutching it as if I was having a heart attack, "Jesus Christ, Alison! You scared the crap out of me." I said.

She didn't even bother to look at me or say something about my comment instead she started talking about how there was this camera she found on Ebay and we might buy it for out project. I slapped her arm and said, "What the hell! What if there was porn somewhere in that camera, we can't buy that." But she said, "But it's cheap." And I said, "No, we may not buy that Alison!" And then I pointed to the screen, "Ew, and do you see that stain on the lenses, no darling, we're not getting that." But then she said, "We could clean it." And then I said, "Or we could just buy a new one at Best Buy or Walmart!" And then she said, "Or we could save money and just buy a used one." And then it went over like that for a long long looooooong time. But eventually, Alison gave in and we decided to buy a new one.

At Walmart

I told her, "Hah! I won." Then she said, "The only reason you won is because you're so stubborn! I mean this is the cheapest one I could find and we're going to buy it!" She held up a pink camera with hello kitty designs all over it and I chuckled. It costs $350. I grabbed the camera away from her and started studying it. It was so ugly. "No, we can't buy this." I said to Alison. She said, "Why not?" I said, "It's too cheap and oh my god, do you see these hello kitty stickers all over it!" She looked at me suspiciously and then she asked,"Then what must we buy?" I smiled and said, "A better one with good quality of course!" I picked up a big camera that costs $887.

Alison's eyes went wide upon seeing the price tag and she quickly snatched it from me and she put it back to where I picked it up from. "No," she paused and picked up another cheap one. "This," she gestured to the (ugly) camera with a proud smile on her face, "This is the bomb!" She made explosion soud effects with her mouth and I laughed. "Okay, fine, Alison! You win." I said. I mean what was the point of arguing with this precious little dork when she's just going to find a way to talk back to you? Nope. No point at all.

Alison started jumping up and down, letting out small squeals. I smiled at the sight. She was so cute! I really just want to reach up to her face and pinch both of her cheeks.... And I did. She looked up to me, her eyes wide. "Stwup it efily!" She shrieked as I smiled. I let go and took the camera that she picked up and made my waycl to the check out, leaving Alison standing there. She catched up to me and she grabbed my shoulder, forcing me turn to her direction, "Hey, I'm paying!" She was trying to reach for the camera but I was taller than her. I took my advantage and put the camera over my head, where Alison couldn't reach it. I froze when our bodies pressed together. She started jumping up and down to get the camera but everytime her feet left the ground I would just hover it over my head even higher.

"I want to pay!" She whined. I grabbed her hand, making her tense up, and I kissed the back of her hand. I smiled when I saw her blush, "Never will I ever let a princess pay." And with that, I let go of her hand and I walked up to the cashier, paying for the camera.

-

I looked back to Alison who is silently walking with me. She had her eyes focused on the ground while we walked. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers together, immediately sensing that she was scared of the dark streets. She immediately looked up and when our gaze met, I felt a thousand of butterflies erupt in my stomach. "Don't be scared because believe it or not I'll always be here for you." I squeezed her hand, reassuring her that I will be here. She gave me a small smile and said,

"I believe you."

-

A/N- no notes just gonna say that this is unedited :) so, sorry for any errors.

-ashley