Chapter Sixty-Three

Start from the beginning

I groan, "Finnick..." I say annoyed, rolling my eyes.

Willow holds out her little hand and he plops a few sugar cubes into her palm.

"Finnick, seriously?" I say shaking my head at him as he laughs.

"What's that?" Willow asks him.

"It's sugar. Eat it." Finnick says and eats one of his own.

She pops one in her mouth and makes a face, "Ew, Finnick those are gross." Willow says handing him back the rest of the sugar cubes and shaking her head as she walks away.

"Ha." I say to Finnick and stick out my tongue.

He smirks, "Okay, I see how it is." He says laughing.

"That's what you get for trying to feed my child that much sugar. I'm glad she didn't like it because if she did that would mean she's weird like you." I say.

Finnick laughs, "Well, that just means that she's just weird like you."

I chuckle, "Got me there." I say.

He smiles, "I love you, Kat."

"I love you too, Finnick." I nudge at him.

Peeta walks in a few minutes later and even though they're both nearly 30 years old and have known each other over ten years, they still do it.

"Finny!!" Peeta says as Finnick flies up off of the couch.

He embraces Peeta, picking him up half way and spinning him around, "Peetie!!" He squeals

Willow and Finn look at their dad's with ridiculously annoyed expressions on their faces and I bet I look the same way.

"Peetie-Pie!!" Finnick cheers and kisses Peeta's cheek repeatedly. Purposely being at least 10x more ridiculous than normal.

They let go of each other and Peeta stands behind me while I sit on the couch and leans down and presses his lips to mine.

"I think that you missed Finnick more than you missed me." I chuckle and he does too, then comes around and sits down next to me.

"Nope. I missed you more." Peeta assures me with a wink.

Finnick sits too and Willow looks over, "Daddy, you didn't tell me 'hi.'" She says making a face at him.

Peeta laughs, "Hi, baby." He says and waves.

She smiles and waves back, then goes back to playing with Finn.

I take Peeta's hand and intertwine our fingers.

"Love-birds." Finnick mumbles, shaking his head.

I scoff, "Like you and Annie aren't love-birds." I say.

He smirks at me, "Annie isn't here right now so no."

I laugh, "Hush." I say.

Peeta laughs too.

"Eh, you two are still cute. I don't care that I've spent the last ten years seeing you two all lovey dovey." Finnick says wiggling his eyebrows.

I scoff, "We aren't even lovey-dovey in public."

"Well, if it's this bad here, I don't want to know what poor Willow witnesses at home." Finnick laughs.

"Yeah, Katniss is pretty wild at home." Peeta laughs and Finnick does too.

"Kitty Kat Katniss."

"Meow." Peeta says squeezing my hand.

I giggle, "You two are idiots." I say.