Jimin

Genre: Fluff / A wee bit sexy moment huehue

"Pffft ahaha!! " I laughed out loud as I saw Jimin was back hugged by the MC in Weekly Idol.

Then the part where Kim Hee Chul kissed his cheek made me laugh even louder.

"Jagi, what's so funny? " Jimin asked from the kitchen.

"Nothing! " I shouted, still giggling when I thought back that funny moment.

I crept to the kitchen, tiptoeing towards Jimin. He jumped a little as I wrapped my arms around neck like Hee Chul did. Of course I need to stand on my toes because he's taller than me.

"Omo, you scared me! " Jimin whined.

"Aww ~ I'm soweiii ~ Let me give you a kiss! " I pecked his cheek, burst out laughing.

"What? " Jimin looked at me with a confused expression.

"Nothing, I just— I think you look very funny when you're on Weekly Idol! " I laughed again.

"Huh? What do you— Come on! Don't bring that up again! " Jimin whined again.

"Okay okay. " I exhaled a loud sigh, but still—

"I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!! "

Jimin turned off the stove, pouting and stomping out from the kitchen.

"Jiminnie ~ " I cooed, following behind him.

"Baby, are you mad? " I whined, tugging his arm.

"Don't talk to me. "

"Aww, baby. I'm just kidding. " I cupped his cheeks, forcing him to look at me.

"I don't want to forgive you. "

"Really? Even I do this? " I grinned, leaning in and kissed him fully on the lips. I could feel him smile between the kiss.

"Forgive me? " I pouted, trying my best to look innocent yet sad.

"Maybe I'll forgive you if you give me one more kiss. " he said.

"Ah, you're such a baby. " I pinched his cheek playfully before kissing him again.

As you parted your lips, giving his tongue a better access to fight with yours, Jimin ripped your shirt into half, tossing them across the living room.

"YAH! " I pushed him away, glaring at him while covering my bare chest, "That's my favourite shirt, you freak! "

Jimin licks his lips seductively.

"No bra? You're trying to seduce me from the start, eh? "

Lifting you up from the couch, he carried you to the bedroom, throwing you on the bed, making you bounce twice.

"About the shirt, I'll buy another one for you. Let's make love now. "

BOOM. CLAP. SOUND OF MY HEART THE BEAT GOES ON AND ON OKAYYYY STHAPPP.

Seriously, Jimin is ruining my bias list. Here's a sexy Jimin for y'all (media reference) ~ Sorry it's short btw :P