Chapter 23

Chapter Twenty-Three

'It's beautiful Eric, thank you', I gave him a small smile. Inside the gold encased rectangular box lies a white gold necklace with a heart-shaped diamond pendant with matching earrings, bracelet and a ring. We were getting ready to go out for a stroll around the beach when he handed it to me.

'I bought those the day we went to buy your wedding dress'.

I looked at him with surprised eyes. I didn't notice he left me to buy those.

'I knew they would look lovely on you', he gave me a small smile. 'Come, I want to show you something'.

'Again?', I laughed. 'Eric wait. I need to put this in my room'.

'Place them there', he pointed at the table. He looks and sounds so excited. Maybe this surprise of his is outstanding.

I hurriedly did his bidding and went out with him. Grasping my hand he started walking so I followed suit.

He kept on squeezing my hand that he's holding. The warmth of his plam send shivers against my nerves. Today he was wearing a grey sleeveless shirt with matching dark pants. I can't resist the temptation of staring at his sexy butt. My hands still remembers how firm they are when I was gripping them while he was thrusting inside me. Oh my! I'm having naughty thoughts mmm...

'What's wrong?', I didn't notice he stopped walking and looking at me with a frown on his handsome face. I bit my lip, I was oblivious I moaned aloud.

'No-nothing'

'Did you hurt yourself?', he bend over and assessed my feet.

'No Eric, I'm fine', I was shamed-face for his face was so close to my thighs I became wary. What if he'll notice my horny state?

He stood up and stared at me intently. God! Everytime he does that, I become breathless. Like now.

'I was walking so fast. I'm sorry'.

I nodded.

He took my hand again and started walking.

The pathway filled with wildflowers and trees we were passing thru was unfamiliar to me. I can hear the soft sound of the waves so that means we are near the ocean.

He stopped suddenly that I almost bumped into him. He turned around with gave me a boyish smile.

'Close your eyes'

I raised my left eyebrow

'Why?'

'It's a surprise'

'Okay'. I took a deep breath and close them.

'Don't open them until I tell you to', he sounds very excited. That made me smile and I nodded.

'Easy, easy', he was assisting me while walking, with both of my hands on his.

'Wait here', he let go and I heard a rustle, sounds like a vine.

Then he took hold of my right hand again.

'Can I open them?'

'Not yet'.

I let out a nervous giggle.

'Now?'

'Now'.

I slowly opened my eyes and gasped.

Infront of me is a lagoon hidden inside the cave I saw before when we arrived. The water was so crystal clear that the small fishes swimming around are visible.