Chapter 13 (I'll Kill Anyone Who Tries To Harm You.)

Start from the beginning

"Can I call you Leti?" He questioned.

"Sure."

After eating white rice with chicken vegetable stew my dear Louise made for us, I got to know more about Vince. He is twenty years old, has two siblings and they live in the wolf community. He hasn't found his mate although he believes he smelt her once in the pack house, he's still in search of her but because of patrol he hasn't found much time to do so. I hope he finds her. We spoke about our childhood and likes, dislikes, hobbies and fighting abilities since he's one of the top warriors. I'm thinking about sparring with him one day to see what he's made of.

We bonded pretty quickly, something I've not been able to do with my mate. I decided to go upstairs and get ready for the party and agreed to meet him in the living room downstairs. Upon entering my room, I saw Lex sitting on my bed . "Hey girl what's up?" I asked her throwing myself on the bed.

"Nothing, just came to check up on you," she said with an overly excited smile plastered on her face as she looked at me. There was something off about her smile.

"Okay, what is it?" I knew she wanted something.

"Well since you're alright, I wanted you to come to a party with me tonight, in the wolf community." She said with pleading eyes, and an adorable face.

"No, I won't go with you because I'm already going with someone but sure you can tag along." Her eyes went wide.

"Who, the Alpha?" she asked.

"No, my new guard, Vince."

"I hope you're aware that Vince is my cousin."

"I had no idea but it's great to know you guys are related so I wouldn't need to make any introductions on my part."

"Let's get dressing." she declared. Jumping off the bed and going through my closet to get me the right outfit. It took some digging before she pulled out a white sleeveless pattern floral print dress Edna bought for me when she went shopping with Lejla back in my pack. It was cute and perfect for the occasion. I matched it with white pointed toe high heels. I curled the tip of my hair and applied a little bit of makeup with mascara.

Lex already had on a pink cutaway sleeveless wraparound rouched bodycon dress with black with bow slingbacks high heeled pumps. She had makeup on with her curly hair in a side bun which looked cute. We were officially ready, after some selfies we headed to the living room to meet Vince then headed to the party.

The house was beautiful and the party was wild with people on the floor rocking to the music. I was greeted by most people and met Lex's friends whom I met at my introductory. Vince was going to get me a beer after successfully convincing him to have fun and leave my side for some time but he refused.

"Whose party is this," I asked taking a bottle of beer out of Vince's hand.

"Mine, and I clearly remember everyone's name on my invitation list except for you." Guess who? My dear little Cathy aka Doggy.

"Don't be silly Catherine, you don't even have a guest list." Lex spoke behind me.

"Well I sure as hell don't want this lover snatcher here." She retorted.

"When will you ever let it sink into your brain that you were never meant to be with Jordan and that you can never take my place as Luna?" I was honestly getting sick and tired of her always trying to pick a fight with me.

Not wanting to hear her reply, I dragged Vince to the dance floor and we started dancing to Hey Mama by David Guetta and Nicki Minaj. He was behind me the whole time, we rocked and grinded to a few more songs when I decided to go grab a drink.