Chapter 13

[SMUT WARNING: THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS SMUT]

Chapter Text

Phil stared the alpha down as he pulled off his shirt. Dan's fingers shook with want and nerves as he pulled the cotton fabric over his head leaving his hair sticking up at odd angles. He'd never been with an omega in heat before and the thought was exciting but also a bit daunting. And then there was Phil who is literally whimpering in nothing but a pair of soaked boxers. Dan's brain told itself to stop thinking so hard because his body knows exactly what to do.

"Dan please, it hurts...I need you." Phil's voice was an octave higher than it normally was. All he could think were very basic primitive thoughts. 'Bond, mate, alpha, need.' He chewed his lip as he withered uncomfortably on the sheets under him. He was sweating and fevered with need but he tried to calm himself. Dan's scent was making it harder though. His knot would be the only thing that could satisfy him. He mewed once more, twisting around on the bed only to have more slick start to spill out of him.

Dan growled at the scent and he quickly stripped himself the rest of the way down. It wasn't just sex to him anymore. By the time it was over Phil would really be his and everyone would know that the omega was bonded with an alpha. The imprint of his bite would remain, it would change his scent permanently. "Want these off." Dan mumbled as he yanked the last article of clothing Phil had on off and tossed it to the floor. Without the other's boxers on Dan could see everything.

Phil was as hard as he was, pre-cum had started to leak from his swollen head. His slick hole was clenched while his usually pale creamy skin had the faintest red flush to it. "Mine." Dan growled as he threw a leg of over either side of Phil's hips. Phil just nodded and bared his throat in a sign of submission. Dan leaned down to sniff at the omega's neck growling again but quickly licking the skin in approval. Like that his mouth is on Phil's as they share an opened mouth kiss.

Their harden lengths rub against each other as Dan grinded down against the omega, their mouths never separated for a second. But it wasn't enough for Phil. He whined again as he waited for Dan to take control over his body. Already he craved the delicious stretch his knot would bring. Phil decided to spread his legs a bit more in hopes that Dan would understand. He was showing the alpha the most intimate parts of his body. Phil was open, willing, and needy for his mate. "P-Please?" He asked again as he large blue eyes stared up at Dan's. Lust danced between blue and brown and before Dan knew it he was slipping a hand down over the omega's stomach.

He trailed his fingers carefully down every part of Phil before he reached the entrance he'd been looking for. He paused though to glance up again at Phil who was staring right back at him. The omega frowned before shifting, letting Dan know he was taking too long. Dan pulled his bottom lip between his teeth as he slide a finger into Phil's opened hole. To his surprise he found no resistance. "God Phil, look how badly you want it." He mumbled as he added another finger.

It was clear to both of them that his body had already done all the preparing that needed to be done but Dan couldn't help himself. He wanted to touch and tease if only for a few minutes. "D-Dan!" Phil gasped as he felt a second digit enter him. Anything was better than nothing he decided as he withered once more trying to get Dan to push in further. "Yours." The omega mumbled as Dan shushed him, running his free hand up and down Phil's side.

Dan forced Phil's thighs apart a bit more as he pushed his fingers roughly inside, no longer worrying about hurting his mate. Phil was dripping wet and making these tiny needy sounds that literally drove Dan crazy with want. The omega's eyes were squeezed shut as he balled his hands in the sheets. Phil knew that he was going to end up coming just from Dan's fingers alone. While it would be embarrassing he could care less. Phil just needed some kind of relief. Before he could find any kind of relief though Dan was sliding his fingers out of.