Chapter 43 - Damn it Stiles!

Derek still couldn't believe his ears as they returned to the room.

You dare come into this house and try to kill what's mine?

Brooklyn had boldly declared him as hers as she tore into Kate without flinching. He had felt his heart swell as she had torn into the hunter, letting her have it with all that Brooklyn possessed.

"I hope that bitch remembers everything I did," Brooklyn dropped her bag on the table. "I was just getting warmed up."

"Brook," Derek sat beside her. He was still dressed in only his jeans and shoes as Stiles had brought them back to the hotel. The ride had been tense but Stiles couldn't but help to rave over how Brooklyn beat Kate's ass.

Holy mother of god! Brook where did you learn all that? Can you teach me that? You kicked ass! That was AWESOME!

Brooklyn had lightly snorted which Stiles took as her acknowledgment of his glowing compliments. Derek had let the teen ramble on as he had helped them after all and besides Stiles was right about one thing: Brooklyn was awesome as she kicked Kate's ass.

"I'm sorry," her shoulders dropped. "But she had everything coming to her! I should've used that cattle prod on her the way she used it on you! I felt what you felt! Ask Stiles he saw it all."

"And you still came," Derek let a rare smile slip upward along his lips.

"Did you ever doubt I would?"

"No," he shook his head and closed his eyes as his forehead pressed flush with hers. His fingers lightly stroked the hunter's cheek as they sat in comfortable silence. Her heart had returned to its normal calm rhythm, playing like a steady drum in his ears.

"But it was fun kicking her ass," Brooklyn softly laughed. "It was a wild rush."

"You were amazing," his lips pressed softly to hers. The taste of vanilla and cinnamon coated his lips, a little hint of the hunter's feminine side. That was all it took.

He felt her mouth beginning to relent to him. The warmth that had been a quiet throb had flared into a heated need for them both, driving their hunger to surface. Derek slid his hands down between their bodies, feeling the sweet friction from their grinding bodies. Brooklyn rolled her denim clad hips against the hardening bulge, knowing it was driving her lover wild.

She watched his eye swirl with a greenish blue tint as she dared to grind her body harder and deeper, feeling the thick bulge twitching in response. Derek growled as his canines slipped from his gums and felt the rush of air around them. His hunter's hands went along the ripples of his perfect abs, catching her fingers in the short cuts along his sides before dipping along the hemline of his jeans.

The werewolf panted hard as the short jerks of her fingers tugged at the button and zipper. Her soft wet lips kissed and tasted the warm perfect skin, starting along his jaw and neck before carrying out the deliberate and pleasing torment. Derek felt the blood in his body surging to the surface wherever her lips met his body.

"Relax," she whispered in his skin. Derek rested his head back on the pillow but clawed the pillows as he battled off the transition. Brooklyn grinned and breathed a hot invisible trail along his abs, sensing his excitement mingling with hers. Derek carded his hands through her thick luscious locks, finding they were like copper strands of silk as they fluttered through his fingers.

"Brook…." He opened his eyes and looked down to see his hunter lightly running the very tip of her tongue along top of his boxers. His abs dipped down towards his spine as the soft wet sensations dared to slip lower. Derek raised his hips as the worn denim and cotton slid down his hips and thighs freeing the weeping erection from its restraints. Brooklyn flashed a tiny wicked grin as she ran her tongue along her lips then swallowed the werewolf's waiting cock.