Procrastinating and Star Wars

HARMONY'S P.O.V

"Ooo look at this Leyla!! Do you think Aiden would like this?", I said showing her the new Calvin Klein cologne.

"I guess... I mean if he really likes that kind of stuff." She shrugged looking around.

Okay so it's December 21st and I still  haven't gotten my own boyfriend a present! I got all my family their gifts even my dork of a brothers, But why am I so surprised I'm like a procrastination queen.

"We'll Miss Smith..." Looking at her sarcastically," We can't ALL be like you and get everything done early."

"Oh hush it! You sound like your mother." She said laughing.

"Wow Ley hasn't anyone told you? I am your mother." I said In my Darth Vader voice.

She playfully glared at me and I guess took out her 'lightsaber' then said, "Time for an Star Wars ass beating!"

I reached for my 'lightsaber' from my Back pocket and the battle indeed begun!

"Zoom,Zoom,Zoom" Man... Our sound effects were on point!

5 minutes later

"Get out and stay out until you have enough sense to get your act together!" The store manager said basically throwing us out.

Leyla and I became silent for a few moments until we looked at each other bursting out laughing.

"Bro that was probably the highlight of my entire YEAR!", said Leyla.

"So... What's next?"

"Well, we don't have a ride or license so we are basically stranded in the middle of nowhere!" Miss drama queen said.

I looked at her slightly concerned, "Leyla... You do know we are at mall right?"

"Yeah, I knew that."

"Okay..."

Thinking of could pick us up I got an idea in my head.

"Leyla! Guess what? I got an idea in my head!"

"Okay... What is it already women?!"

"We could call you boyfriend, Bailey , to pick us up" I said all excited.

"He's at work." She straight up said.

Damn.

Wait... Who was I shopping for again today? You know before the battle of idiot and queen. mah Man!'

I pulled my phone out and immediately clicked on his contact name.

BEEP BE-

Damn he answered quick!

"Hey baby." He said

Time so play vulnerable girlfriend on him!!
Just saying I have a evil smile on my face right now.

"Hey" I said "sadly".

"Baby what's wrong? What happened? I'll kill whoever hurt you and am-"

"Woah Aiden calm down its just that I was trying to find a present for you and this really mean lady just kicked me and Leyla out for NO REASON AT ALL so now we need a ride..." I said hoping he'll get the hint so I won't have to act anymore.

"Okay, just text me where you are and I'll come to pick y'all up."

"Okay babe see you soon."

I texted Aid my location and looked back at Leyla.

"So we didn't do anything huh?" mocking me.

"Hey, I did what I had to do! But I surprised he believed me!"

"I'm not surprised. Don't you see it? You got Aiden wrapped around your pinky. Tight!" She said knowingly

After the conversation I realized  Leyla is a purse pack rat. What I mean by that is she just asked me in a  normal manner if I wanted to play cards and if I wanted Arizona green tea.

I mean I'm not complaining but dang! A few minutes of go fish I saw Aidens black beauty pull up beside the curb.

"Leyla! Aidens her get your stuff packed back in your garage of a bag and get in the car!" I said running to my gorgeous boyfriend.

When he say me running to the car he hopped out and gave bear hug. I breathed in a deep breath of him. Uhh he smells so good!

"Um Harm... You done smelling me? I know I smell AMAZING but you can do do more things with me if you know what I mean!"

"You know what? Let go of me! You cockiness got in the way of our moment!" I opened the back door of the car instead of the passenger door.

"No Baaabbbbyyy, I just want you close to me so I can hold you and never let you go ,because your mine." He said bringing me back in his chest and wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"Hey guys! Are we just going to hug here because I can join in too!" Leyla said really putting her stuff in the car and walking to actually hug us.

"Stay away! You don't even go to this school!" Aiden said still hugging me

"Um Aid... Just think about that sentence and tell me what's wrong." I said

"I said it was a school..." He said with his head down with a pout.

"And..."

"It was from Mean Girls so it wasn't fetch." He pouted at me.

"Now say sorry to Leyla."

"I'm sorry Leyla." He said to her but still pouting at me.

"It's okay Aiden. And Harm, this is an example of what I said earlier" she said showing me her pinky.

"Oh shut up or I'll tell some secrets to a special somebody named Bailey."

She pretended she had a key and Zipped her mouth shut.

"Shoot. Better recognize." Snapping my fingers in a Z formation, exclamation, hip rotat-

I WAS going to swig my hips in a circle but Aiden pulled me up in his arms and put me in the passenger seat saying "Nobody's going to see you move your hips like that except me!"

Boys.

Smh.
-------------------------------------------------------

GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE I PROMISE I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS! I HAVE NO ESCUSE BUT IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER LIKE,COMMENT, AND SHARE

~REIGNBOW27