First day PT.3

Harmony's P.O.V

"Hello my name is..."

Oh my gosh this is all I heard so far today!!
Even "Hola me llamo es Señora Gonzalez".

It wasn't all that bad because I met these two girls and let me tell you they are hilarious!

One of the girls name is Nevada Moore. She is a averaged height blonde girl and we actually have softball together so yay to that!
The other girl of our "possey" is Leyla smith and she is addicted to 5sos. She has brown ombré hair and average height and super fit ,because she's in cross country.

I guess you can say we are the 3 amigos.

After all the introductions and unwanted attention it was finally 7th period and the little girl in me came out.

When I got to my engineering class I just stood there and did my own little thing. I even started my lecture and happy dance.

"Ok guys settle down, settle down." I said looking around and talking to my imaginary friends.
"Okay since everyone's settled please rise and take the moment to enjoy the smell of metal, hard work, and people who forgot to put on deodorant today. * Takes a sniff* smells like Fair day and vomit ."  I said smiling .

       Me being the idiot that I am I just stood there... Smiling... By the front of the door ... In the empty hallway.

     Before even had the clue of moving I heard someone fake coughed behind me.

Oops...

             Aiden's P.O.V

After I was done sleeping in ASL class I was making my way down-

WAIT!! Isn't that song that's like from white chicks!?!?
You know the one, "Making my way down town walking fast and face pass and I'm home bound.." Ok aiden act like a man now... You can do that later.

I saw my engineering class but at the door was a hottie with sexy body. I purposely coughed to get her attention and when she turned around I could've swore I saw an angel.

"I'm so sorry I was just talking to my imaginary friend about musty people and metal and I can not believe I just told you that I'm so sorry can we just forget about this?" This beautiful angle ranted.

"It totally ok beautiful I'm just glad to be in your presence." I said giving her my stellar smile.

   "Come on gorgeous, don't want to be late" I said
          Basically throughout the whole class period we got to know each other and when the bell ranged we exchanged numbers.

We were about to part ways but I gave her one of my famous bear hugs and kissed her cheek.

"Goodbye gorgeous talk to you later."

"I guess you will." she said giggling " bye Aiden."

  I think I just found my person.

       Harmony's P.O.V

After my last class was over I still couldn't get Aiden out of my head. He is just ... Man what is he?? I guess words can't even describe.

  I went in my brothers car, buckled my seat and just smiled like crazy.

"What's got you smiling like that cat from Alice and wonderland?" He said.

"Don't worry about it just keep driving dummy." I said still in a daze.

-------------------------------------------------------

HELLO MY FELLOW PEOPLE I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT DAY TODAY AND ACCOMPLISHED YOUR GOALS. REMEMBER YOU ARE ALWAYS FREE TO GIVE COACHING ADVICE ABOUT WHAT IM DOING WRONG! JUST SAYING WHEN AIDEN SAID I THINK I FOUND MY PERSON IT WAS FROM GREYS ANATOMY!

LIKE.COMMENT.SHARE

~Reignbow27