First fight?!

- A week later -
Harmony's P.O.V

"Babe, if you say that softball isn't a sport one more time I WILL reconsider being your girlfriend!" I said seriously sitting at our lunch table.

"Come on Harmony, your know I was just messing with you! Why are taking this so seriously!" Aiden said looking very irritated.

I knew that he was playing around but I'm the type of person that doesn't like to admit that they're wrong so I did the most sensible thing.I Walked away from him trying to find my girls.

I heard him curse under his breath and stand up from our table and started walking towards me.

Oh my grilled cheeses.

Time to make a break for it. I ran out of the cafeteria and into the hall. I didn't make it that far because I was grabbed by my wrists and was pushed into the lockers gently.

He just stared at me. I looked down at my shoes but was pulled back into his deep brown eyes.

"I'm sorry."

He put his forehead against mine and said,"I hated what you said to me."

I looked at him confused.

"You said you would reconsider being my girlfriend... Don't ever say that again."

He wrapped his arms around me tightly. I feel really bad. Who would've thought that he would be a sensitive guy!

We stood there in each other's arms. His head buried in the crook of my neck and mine in his chest.

The bell ranged breaking us apart. Aiden grabbed my hand and walked me to my English class. He hugged he again and just walked away.
---------------
I walked into 7th period. The class I've been dreading the most because Aiden had it with me.

I hurried and sat in the front of the class so he wouldn't try anything. He walked in and saw me in the front with no empty seats next to me.

He walked to the back without saying a word.

Aiden's P.O.V

I just want to walk out right now and go to the field and take my anger out in batting some balls!

I stared at her all period.

Why would she do that. Just because we got into an argument doesn't mean she needs to avoid me!

I'm so done. I grabbed my chair, walked to front and sat next to Harmony. I grabbed her hand and stared at her.

Her hands started sweating and she started breathing heavily.

As soon as the bell ranged I dragged her to my car and drive her to my place. We went in my room with a lot of tension that you can cut with a knife. She sat on my bed while I just leaned against the door.

"Hey..." She whispered barely audible.

"Hi." I said, "What's up with you Harmony? After we apologized to each other all you have been avoiding me!" I said pulling my hair.

"I honestly don't know... I guess that I thought you were still angry with me. I just don't okay! I'm sorry!" She cried out.

I walked up to her, pulled her into a comforting hug. I rubbed her back saying 'It's okay' repeatedly.

We ended up cuddling for about an hour until her mom told her to get home. Pulling up in her driveway I gave her a goodbye kiss and said, "Bye baby... I'll text you when I get home."

She nodded and we inside of her house.

Wow, this has been a eventful day.
-------------------------------------------------------

THANKS GUYS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER SORRY IF ITS BAD BUT IF ITS GOOD THATS GREAT. I KNOW IM A BIT... YOU KNOW WHAT A LOT OF BEING IRREGULAR WITH MY POSTING SO I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A AMAZING DAY!!

                                                   -Reignbow27