''What do you actually want from me? Seriously, Ryan! What do you want? Why don't you go harass some other woman who actually wants you, because I'm sure I don't you lunatic!'' Jade yelled, her voice echoed throughout her home.

Instead of Ryan getting angry, he just released an amused smirk. ''We've been through this Jade, I want you. I need you actually. It's like I'm addicted to you. You're my addiction. ''

Jade's top lip raised in disgust, ''That's great. Not that I actually cared about anything of what you just said...'' She rolled her eyes once she turned her head away.

''Why don't you?'' Ryan cocked his head to the side as he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.

''Um... Maybe because you stalked me, put cameras in my house, harassed me and then you killed my ex boyfriend!'' You could see that Jade was becoming emotionally unstable because of all this. The flashbacks of the body on her floor scarred her for life. That was the man that she once loved.

Ryan shrugged his shoulders as if what she said was nothing. ''That's bare anything extreme.'' Ryan rolled his eyes playfully, he knew that it was going to annoy Jade.

''Stop trying to walk away, Jade.'' His voice became strict and loud once Jade yet again tried to walk around him.

''I'm sorry, is it irritating you?'' Jade taunted as she held onto her sheets tighter, she knew it was going to be a bad idea to walk out with no clothes on since Ryan's eyes were now on the sheet.

''There's no point hiding your body from me, I've seen it all.'' Jade moved a step back once Ryan reached out to rip the sheets off of her body.

''I'm cold.'' Jade made up a quick lie, but Ryan was always one step ahead of her.

''Come cuddle me and then you'll be warm. Or we could have sex again since that does increase body temperate.'' Ryan suggested, and Jade groaned in frustration loudly.

''Is it everything about sex to you?'' Jade yelled out, Ryan scratched his head as if Jade just asked a stupid question. ''Well I am a sex demon, Jade...'' Ryan replied, he could sense that every word Ryan was saying was completely irritating Jade.

''No shit.'' Jade mumbled underneath her breath.

''Hey, no cocky replies.'' Ryan warned as he tilted Jade's head upwards to look at him by her chin.

She slapped away his head almost immediately. ''You deny my touch, yet you love it?'' Ryan's said as he raised his eyebrows.

''Because I can't be with you. Not after I know what you are and what you're really like. You're completely insane.'' Jade turned around to walk back into her bedroom to get dressed, this time Ryan let her and he followed closely behind. He stopped the door from slamming shut in his face and pushed it forward.

Ryan sat on the bed slowly as his eyes were stuck on Jade as she dropped the sheets, not caring anymore, and allowed the clothes to slip on. She threw on a simple bra and t-shirt with leggings and socks.

''So are you saying that if I wasn't a sex demon and completely utterly in love with you that I would do anything to have you that you would want to be with me? Hmm...'' Ryan said, his hands went behind his head as he layed back on the bed.

''No! Actually, yes.'' Jade knew there was no point on lying, Ryan knew when she was lying.

''What if I tell you... that I can change?'' Ryan laughed quickly afterwards, knowing that is what almost every man or woman says when they've messed up.

Jade scoffed as she walked in front of him. ''You can't change. This is you, and you just went for the wrong person because I can't accept the way you are. I don't accept it.''

Ryan felt a tight feeling on his chest and he rubbed it gently, both of them were confused on what he was doing as Jade knew people normally do that when their chest hurts.

''Did that hurt you?'' Jade questioned as her hands went to her hips.

Ryan stood up to his full height, and Jade's head tilted back due to his towering height.

''It seems to be you have... I don't like.'' Ryan rubbed at his chest more, his hand was rubbing more where his heart was.

Jade stood there, hiding back her shocked expression, she never thought that Ryan could feel any hurt or upset emotion. She thought that he could only get angry.

''You feel pain? It's almost like you're normal.'' Jade rolled her eyes as she scoffed again in disbelief.

''Do you feel that?'' Ryan held onto Jade's hand and placed it on his slowly beating heart that began to speed up.

Jade squinted her eyes but said nothing. She felt his heart was beating rapidly.

''This is what you do to me Jade Beth. I'm a bad person, I know that, but I would never hurt you. You know that.'' The eye contact they held felt different to Jade, it was almost like she was being forced to look into his eyes. The colours in his eyes began to move around as if it was an ocean around the pupil.

''Stop! I know what you're doing. You're using your power thing against me.'' Jade placed her hand on his chest and tried to push him away, but he refused to move

''I wasn't. This is just what happens to you when I'm saying the truth. You're slowly starting to believe me but you're stopping yourself because of the way I am.'' Ryan held onto her hands and rubbed them with his thumbs in a pattern.

''No, Ryan. I will never be yours. Ever.'' Jade put emphasis on the word 'ever'.

All of a sudden, the hopeful look on Ryan's face disappeared and changed into an angry one.

He let go of Jade's hands, and Jade became tensed when he turned around and clenched his fists so tightly that his knuckles became pale.

He rested his arms against the wall as he faced it and lowered his head in between his shoulders. ''I've tried so hard with you.'' He mumbled to himself, but Jade was still able to hear because of how quiet the room was.

''I know and it hasn't work, maybe it's time for you to... move on?'' Jade was questioning her words in her head, it seemed like they were a normal couple going through difficulty's. Nothing was normal about this situation.

''No.'' Ryan pushed himself off the wall and spun around, he stood in front of Jade and wrapped his arm around her and pushed their bodies closely. ''You'll love me one day.'' His eyes became darker, and Jade's body froze as if it was control.

''You will love me.'' Ryan voice changed to a demanding one. It was almost like he was ordering Jade to love him.

''I will...'' Jade released a dreamy breath as her eyes began to look admiringly into Ryan's. He released a sick grin once Jade quickly crashed their lips together.

Jade was his. Whether it was willing or not.

***

Vote and comment x

& Can we please look how sexy Kellan Lutz looks in that gif!!!