Chapter Thriteen: "You're Cute, Let's Date."

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Alright!" Jungkook clapped his hands and stood up. "Now, what exactly are you asking him? If you just say "want to go out sometime?" He might not take it as that you want him to be your boyfriend.. So what exactly would you say?"

"Like I know!" Yoongi shrugged, leaning back on the couch, "Don't think I didn't hear you and Taehyung in the back room mister. What did you say?"

Jungkook felt his face heat up and he shrugged.

"Don't really remember actually... Tae had been eyeing me up and down since I first stepped foot in that store. He was cute and began to drop by the coffee shop a lot more often to see me, much like you do with Hoseok. However, unlike you I decided to take the risk and kiss him. Lucky for me, he responded really well to it, so here I am now." He answered, looking back over at Yoongi.

"Wait. So you didn't say anything? You just kissed him?" The older asked, Jungkook nodding in response.

"If you don't take the risk you may never know. However, in this case, every single one of us knows that Hoseok wants to be with you just as much as you want to be with him. So you've got nothing to worry about Hyung." He smiled.

"But what if I mess up?"

"How could you mess up?" Jungkook asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Many ways."

The younger sighed and shook his head.

"Stand up." When Yoongi did so, Jungkook motioned for him to come stand in front of him. "Okay, pretend I'm Hoseok."

Yoongi's eyes widened.

"Come again?"

"Pretend I'm Hoseok. What would you say?"

The older sighed and stepped closer to Jungkook.

However, what the two weren't aware of was that Hoseok's professor was off sick today, therefore his classes got cancelled. So while Yoongi and Jungkook were convinced that the brunette wouldn't be home until later tonight, Hoseok was actually parking his car in the parking lot, then walking into the building.

One thing that Jungkook always mentioned about Hoseok was how quiet he was. It wasn't intentional, Hoseok was just very light on his feet. That was in his favour tonight, along with the fact that that apartment door didn't make obnoxious clicking noises when it was unlocked.

So he walked in, unknown to the two who were currently standing in the living room. At first, he only heard Jungkook's voice and was about to ask the younger why he was taking to himself, but then he heard Yoongi's voice.

Now, eavesdropping isn't something you should exactly be doing, but at this moment Hoseok didn't give a shit. Jungkook and Yoongi were talking about him.

"Pretend I'm Hoseok." He heard Jungkook say, "What would you say?"

Hoseok raised an eyebrow when he heard Yoongi sigh.

"Jung Hoseok, I've like you for a really long time now..." Hoseok's eyes widened at Yoongi's confession, "Could I have the honour of calling you my boyfriend?"

Hoseok couldn't stop the small gasp that left his lips, luckily not being heard by the others in the room next to him.

"Wait was that too formal?"

"I didn't think so."

Yoongi's eyes widened and both of them snapped their heads in the direction of the new voice in the room. Hoseok had a huge grin on his face as he leaned against the doorway, locking gazes with Yoongi.

"H-Hoseok.." The pink haired man mumbled, his face beginning to match the colour of his hair. The brunette walked across the room and smiled looking over at Jungkook, who gave him a thumbs up.

"I'd say you could have to honour of calling me your boyfriend, because that means I get the honour of calling you mine." He smiled, bringing his hand over to intertwine his fingers with Yoongi's.

A small squeal was heard from behind them, making them both look at Jungkook. His hands were covering his mouth, but you could still see his eye smile.

"Sorry!" He exclaimed, giggling, "I'm ruining the moment aren't I? I'll go organize my sock drawer or something." The younger dashed off down the hallway, making Yoongi and Hoseok giggle.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Hoseok asked, the cracking a smile at Yoongi's confused expression. The younger pointed to his lips and winked.

Yoongi felt his face heat up once more, but calmed all of his nerves before closing his eyes and standing up on his tip toes slightly. He silently curses his height because this might've been more romantic if he was just a little bit taller in his opinion.

Now, as cheesy as this may sound, as soon as their lips met it could only be described as fireworks. Hoseok snaked his other arm around Yoongi's waist, pulling the older closer as he nipped at his bottom lip. Yoongi could feel Hoseok smiling into the kiss, and couldn't help but smile himself as he wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck. He leaned up onto the very tips of his toes simply not being able to get enough of the younger. Yoongi discretely pinched the back of his other hand before bringing it up to tangle in Hoseok's hair because it had been confirmed, this most definitely wasn't a dream.

They were only interrupted when the sound of a camera click rang through the apartment.

They both looked up and found Jungkook smiling sheepishly, camera in hand.

"It was just too adorable, how could I not? I'll send it to you!" He grinned, scratching the back of his neck before all three of them burst into a fit of laughter.

---------------------
A/N:
Wow what a quick update. This is the kind of quality results you get when I'm on winter vacation.
also, iM SO HAPPY MY BABIES FINALLY GOT TOGETHER YES.

- Charlie

Flower Boy | YoonSeokजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें