Chapter Thirty: Marks

"Woah there Hyung, I thought you just went to your parents yesterday. Guess you hand a bit more fun than I would've though hm?"

A smirk was evident on Taehyung's face as his eyes flicked from Yoongi's neck back up to his eyes as the older filled up various pots with dirt

"Taehyung please don't." Yoongi sighed, shifting his gaze to the younger's.

"You didn't do it at your parents did you oh my god." Taehyung's eyes widened as he leaned against the counter.

"No Taehyung holy shit. We didn't do anything, get back to work." Yoongi sighed, crossing his arms.

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"'Didn't do anything'" He repeated. "Because marks like that just appear on someone's neck overnight. Okay sure." He laughed walking off to grab a watering can.

Going back to work, Yoongi let out a deep breath. He was just glad that he had worn a higher collared shirt so that Taehyung couldn't see the one on his collarbone that Hoseok had given him when they got to his apartment.

Nothing past that happened.

Just that, and then they simply cuddled until they both fell asleep. Yoongi was most definitely fine with that as Hoseok is really warm and makes the absolute best pillow ever.

He could feel his face heat up every time Taehyung brought up the marks from last night, which would be why he preferred not to speak about it. It wasn't that he was embarrassed about it really, it's just that when he thought of how he got them, he remembered just how attractive Hoseok was in that moment.

Which got him a tad bit flustered.

Soon, the bell on the front door rang, signalling that someone had walked in. The welcome he had said time and time again was halted one he saw that it was the person he was just thinking about.

"Oh there he is! Hey Hoseok-Hyung, have you seen the damage?" Taehyung as he walked up to the counter, earning a smack from Yoongi.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

"What to you mean damag- oh." Hoseok's words trailed off once his gaze shifted to the bruised skin on his boyfriend's neck. He chuckled softly and walked over to Yoongi, giving him a peck on the lips. "Sorry." He smiled.

Yoongi shrugged.

"It's alright. Has some good memories behind it hm?" He smirked, making Taehyung scrunch up his nose.

"Alright, alright that's enough." He remarked, making a face of disgust. "Take it to the back room if you need to so badly just not here please."

Hoseok and Yoongi both shared a look before laughing.

"Alright, sorry Tae." Hoseok grinned, reaching over the counter to play with Yoongi's fingers.

Yoongi rolled his eyes at Taehyung.

"Oh don't give me that. You know the amazing of times that I had to hear you and Jungkook back there?" He laughed, pointing at the back room.

Taehyung shrugged.

"At least you didn't have to see it."

"My ears need to be washed out with holy water.

----------------------

"Look I know you worship my cooking but you could at least go sit down instead of crowding me."

Yoongi chopped up a stalk of celery and glanced over at Hoseok who was resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder from behind.

"But I'm bored." Hoseok whined, Yoongi rolling his eyes at the answer.

"What are you, six? Go watch TV or something it'll be done in about five minutes."

"Or I can do this," Hoseok began, leaving a kiss on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Or you can not, if you want to eat." Yoongi countered, making Hoseok back off immediately. "That's what I thought. It's almost done, you can wait."

The younger sighed but pressed a kiss to his boyfriend's cheek before walking off to the living room. Yoongi shook his head and smiled.

He sure does know how to choose them.

As promised, it had only been a few minutes before Yoongi was walking into the living room with a plate in each hand, chopsticks held between his teeth. "See? It didn't even take that long."

"Okay maybe you were right." Hoseok mumbled, basically shovelling rice into his mouth. Yoongi wrinkled his nose.

"Don't talk with food in your mouth." He reminded, making the younger raise an eyebrow.

"Hm sorry? I didn't catch that." Hoseok smirked, rice still in his mouth.

Yoongi scoffed and shoved Hoseok lightly, making the brunette giggle.

"You're gross!" Yoongi laughed, eating a few vegetables.

"But you love me." Hoseok replied cheekily, the older rolling his eyes in response.

"I do?" Yoongi joked, Hoseok poking him in the cheek with one of his chopsticks.

"Hey!" He laughed.

"Alright," Yoongi sighed. "I love you lots." He grinned, kissing Hoseok on the cheek as it to prove his point.

"Good. Because I love you lots too."

---------------------
A/N:
Sorry this is a tad bit short buT
ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!! *throws confetti*

:))))))))))))
FUNFUNFUN
(Also woah thirty chapters of this wow)

- (An older and very hyped) Charlie