Chapter Seventeen (mansae amirite): Muffins

"I don't know if I want to cry or die right now but I'm going to say both."

"Maybe if you didn't get drunk off your ass, this wouldn't be happening."

The look he threw at his boyfriend was the most deadly glare he could muster up as he clutched his head.

"You're supposed to make me feel better." Yoongi pouted, Hoseok sighing in response.

"Call Yuri-Noona and tell her you can't come in. I'll be back in a few with aspirin and a water." He smiled, ruffling the pink locks atop Yoongi's head.

"Can you make breakfast while you're at it?" Yoongi asked, closing his eyes as the younger continued to run his hands through Yoongi's hair. Hoseok laughed.

"I can't cook. You make the food in this relationship." Yoongi opened his eyes and jutted out his bottom lip. Hoseok narrowed his eyes. "Don't use your aegyo on me."

"What're you talking about?" Yoongi asked, purposefully using a cutesy voice, "I don't do aegyo."

Hoseok snorted.

"If you don't do aegyo, then I'm not a dancer." Hoseok laughed. Yoongi shrugged, rubbing his eyes. "But I guess I could try and make eggs if you really wanted me to."

Hoseok might not admit this, but he has a huge soft spot for the older male. If Yoongi asked him to do something, he might protest a little bit in the beginning, but he'll end up doing it nonetheless. It's a known fact.

Yoongi smiled and wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist, nuzzling his head against his side. Yoongi was currently still sitting on the bed because he knew that if he stood up he'd probably pass out, and Hoseok was standing, causing this not to be the most proper of hugs.

"Thank you." He grinned, then cringing at the headache that radiated throughout his skull. Hoseok smoothed down Yoongi's bed head and adjusted the dress shirt he was wearing from yesterday that was sliding off of his boyfriend's shoulder.

"I'll be back okay?" Hoseok smiled softly once Yoongi had let go of him. He pointed to his phone that rested on Yoongi's bedside table. "Make sure to call her alright?" Yoongi nodded in response, and Hoseok made his way out of the older's room and into the kitchen.

Yoongi groaned and reached over to the table, smacking his hand onto the table a few times until it came in contact with Hoseok's phone. He picked it up and turned it one, his face lighting up along with the phone screen as he noticed his boyfriend's background. It was the picture that Jungkook snapped when they first got together. Swiping left, he went onto seeing Hoseok's home screen, as the younger didn't have a password.

He tapped on the phone icon and typed in his work's phone number, then bringing the phone up to his ear once it started ringing.

"Tomorrow flower shop, Taehyung speaking!" Taehyung's overly cheerful voice rang over the phone, making Yoongi cringe as his headache hadn't exactly left yet.

"Hey Tae. Is Yuri there?" Yoongi asked softly, rubbing his temples.

"Oh hi Yoongi-Hyung! And yeah she's right here." There was a bit of movement before Yuri's voice was heard through the receiver.

"Yoongi-ah? What's up?" She asked.

"I don't think I'll be able to come into work today, I feel horrible." He sighed in response to his boss' question.

"Oh that's alright, you have a hangover right?" Yuri asked bluntly, a bit a laughter heard afterwards.

Yoongi frowned.

"What makes you so sure?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, although she couldn't see it.

"Taehyung has told me you're a total lightweight, and I'll bet that you got drunk last night. It's fine though, Taehyung and I can handle things around here." She laughed, Yoongi narrowing his eyes.