Chapter Ten: Pink

"Wait are you serious?"

"I think so?"

Hoseok watched intently as the blonde haired man in front of him fished around in his bag until he made a noise of approval and pulled his hand out of the bag.

Hoseok's eyebrows shot up as he looked at the item in the older's hand.

"Pink hair dye. Says it right here on the box." Yoongi grinned and proudly pointed to the label on the box. "When do you get off? Want to come over to mine and help me dye it?"

Hoseok didn't answer as his thoughts seemed to float all over the place. He'd never really been over to Yoongi's had he? He wondered what Yoongi's house looked like, did he live alone?
Help Yoongi dye his hair? Hoseok's thoughts trailed off to ones of him running his hands through the older's blonde locks. He felt his face heat up and he looked back up at Yoongi.

"Um.. Can you repeat that? Sorry I didn't hear you." He laughed nervously.

Yoongi laughed and shook his head.

"You're always spacing out aren't you?" Hoseok smiled sheepishly, "But as I was saying, when do you get off? You should help me dye my hair, I've never really done it before." He pointed to his hair. "This is the work of Taehyung, but he also managed to knock over the entire container of bleach in the middle of lightening my hair, which resulted in us having to walk to the supermarket with half of my head coated in bleach."

Hoseok snorted and leaned against the counter, it was a pretty slow day so there weren't any customers right now. Lucky for both of them, because they had no interruptions and could chat for as long as they wanted. That is, until another customer comes in or Seokjin shouts at Hoseok to sweep or something.

Seokjin. At the moment, unbeknownst to the two boys, he was observing them. On his face, was a smile. And it wasn't hard to tell it was an almost proud looking one.

Those two are going somewhere. He thought to himself as he watched Hoseok reach over and play with a few strands of Yoongi's hair, the older looking up at him with a fond smile.

He knew that he technically wasn't supposed to eavesdrop, but he was their Hyung, and basically had to act like Hoseok's mother at some points - so he thought that justified it.

"I'm supposed to get off pretty late tonight actually... Unless I can convince Hyung to let me go early." He heard Hoseok reply, and Seokjin smirked. They both really liked each other, it was so obvious it was almost painful to all of their friends when they said that they were still just friends. Maybe some alone time is all they really need? Seokjin knows that he keeps Hoseok late quite a bit, and on top of college... Plus with a possible contender for a boyfriend, he thinks he can give him a break.

"Hey Hoseok," He called carrying a stack of new cups to place beside the coffee maker. Both of the two looked over at him. "It's really slow today as you've probably noticed. There's no use just having you just stand around here." Hoseok sighed waiting for the list of chores he expected Seokjin was about to list out to him. "You can take the rest of the day off."

Hoseok's eyes widened and Seokjin saw Yoongi's face light up.

"Really?" The brunette asked.

Seokjin nodded.

"Go. I got this, if I need any help I'll just call in Jungkook. He's been asking for more hours anyway."

Hoseok grinned and untied his apron, hanging it on a hook on the backdoor.

"Thank you so much!" He beamed, making Seokjin chuckle.

"It's nothing, now leave."

------------------