Chapter Nineteen: Netfilx And Chill?

"All of us need to just chill together."

"Netflix and chill?"

Everyone raised an eyebrow at Taehyung who was cheekily grinning behind the counter of the flower shop. "What? Netflix is a very convenient program and you said you wanted to chill so..."

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Save the Netflix and chilling for Jungkook okay Tae?" He laughed, watching as Jungkook's face turned redder than before.

"Um, I don't think so?" Hoseok piped up, going to stand in between Taehyung and Jungkook. "I forbid any Netflix and chilling between you two. Jungkook you're like six I won't allow it."

"I'm eighteen!" Jungkook exclaimed, Taehyung letting out a snort of laughter.

"Still a teenager!"

"I'm an adult!"

Everyone shared a look and sighed at the two who were bickering like siblings. It was a Sunday, so both the flower and coffee shop were closed. For some reason, they all decided to gather in the flower shop.

"Alright guys!" Namjoon piped up, "No Netflix and chill. How about... Netflix and friendly social gathering involving no sexual relations?"

"I'm game." Yoongi laughed, shrugging. Yuri nodded as well, shoving her hands into her pockets.

"I'm down as well but... Whose house are we going to do it at? Because like... There's an abundance of us if you haven't noticed."

"I refuse." Yoongi shook his head, "Tae, Jungkook, you guys are messy as hell."

Taehyung and Jungkook both shrugged.

"Guilty." They both said in unison, making eachother laugh.

"You could come over to mine I guess." Jimin shrugged, if they were going to actually watch Netflix, Jimin was the only one who actually had it besides Yoongi.

Everyone cheered, making Jimin laugh and shake his head.

"Alright, so Netflix and chill at Jimin's house then?"

"Taehyung I swear to god."

---------------------

"Taehyung I don't fucking care if the entirety of Pingu is on Netflix. We aren't watching that thing."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and passed the remote onto Yoongi.

"Fine, since my suggestions aren't taken into account, you pick something."

Yoongi shook his head and flopped onto Jimin's couch.

"I don't watch TV. Ask Hoseok or
Seokjin-Hyung. They're basically obsessed with it." He answered looking over behind him where Hoseok was walking up behind them.

"I heard my name?" He asked, leaning over the back of the couch and combing his fingers through his boyfriend's hair. As if on reflex, Yoongi's eyes fluttered closed once he felt the younger's stubby fingernails scratching against his scalp.

"Yoongi doesn't know what to watch, I don't know what to watch, pick something."

Hoseok grabbed the remote with his free hand and began scrolling through the selection of movies and shows.

"Do you guys want butter on the popcorn or no?" Yuri's voice rang from the kitchen, Taehyung turning around in his seat to look at her.

"The more butter the better to be honest." He grinned. Yuri chuckled and nodded.

Hoseok stopped combing his fingers through Yoongi's hair, making the older groan and open his eyes.

"Why'd you stop?" He whined, making Hoseok laugh.

"My hand got tired." He giggled, deciding on some movie that Yoongi had never heard of and kissing his boyfriend on the cheek.

"Jungkook-ah!" Taehyung whined, standing up on the couch and nearly falling off. "You're taking too long hurry up!"

Jungkook peeked his head out of the kitchen and laughed.

"I'll be over there soon Tae. What do you guys want to drink?"

Taehyung though for a second.

"What does Jimin have?"

"Water, some sort of pop that I can't remember and I think that there's beer in the back of the fridge. Jungkook can't have that though because he's a child." Jimin piped up as he returned from his room, now changed into a tank top and a pair of sweatpants.

"I'm technically an adult!" Jungkook called from the kitchen making everyone laugh.

"But you're not old enough to drink, sorry Kookie." Seokjin chuckled walking out of the kitchen and praising Hoseok on his movie choice.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and leaned against the doorframe.

"Okay really though, what're you having?" He asked, laughing.

"I'll have a beer." Yoongi answered lazily, making Hoseok raise an eyebrow.

"Is that really a good idea?" He asked his boyfriend, giggling as he remembered the last time he let Yoongi drink.

Yoongi smirked and waved his hand around in an attempt to silence him.

"Shh. I'm fine."

Hoseok merely shrugged.

"I'll have a water."

--------------------------

"I thought we agreed for this to be a friendly social gathering without sexual relations?"

Seokjin had his eyebrow raised as he looked over at Yoongi and Hoseok, distracted from the movie because of the noise that just left Yoongi's mouth.

Okay, don't take it that way.

It technically wasn't Yoongi's fault. It was all Hoseok's fault. His hand had made its way back into his boyfriends hair and lets just say that Yoongi might've enjoyed it a bit too much? As mentioned before, it wasn't his fault.

"I did nothing." Hoseok whispered, trying not to distract the others from the movie.

"Bullshit you didn't." Yoongi scoffed, his face burning up at this point.

Hoseok shrugged and tugged the blanket up over the two of them, bringing his focus to the movie once more. Yoongi didn't however. Yoongi wanted payback.

Hoseok couldn't say he was expecting it when he felt Yoongi's fingers slip under the hem of his shirt. His eyes widened and he looked over at his boyfriend, who seemed to be innocently watching the movie. No one would even suspect that he was currently walking his fingers up the bare skin of Hoseok's side.

"What are you doing?!" Hoseok hissed, causing Yoongi took look over at him and smirk.

"Hm? Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you're talking about." He slyly answered as he dragged his nails along Hoseok's skin, making the younger's breath hitch in his throat.

Hoseok brought his hand down to place on top of Yoongi's stopping the older's movements. Yoongi raised an eyebrow and giggled.

"No Netflix and chill for you mister."

------------------------
A/N:
What even happened in this chapter
Who knows
I sure don't
I haven't edited this so if there's any mistakes
Whoops

- Charlie