Chapter Twenty: Rain

"We're going to have some fun Min Yoongi."

Yoongi raised his eyebrow as he looked up at Hoseok from the couch they were lying on in his apartment.

"What kind of fun Jung Hoseok?" He asked, mocking his boyfriend.

Hoseok shrugged and stood up, causing Yoongi to let out a noise of protest as his head, that used to be rested on the younger's shoulder, flopped onto the couch. Hoseok pulled back the blinds that covered the window and grinned.

"We're going outside."

Yoongi snorted and flopped onto his back, closing his eyes.

"Sure we are. I don't know if you've noticed Hoseok, but it's raining."

Hoseok shrugged and grinned, poking his boyfriend on the face in order to get him to open his eyes

"I've noticed, and that's why I want to go out."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and sighed, finally sitting up.

"But why?" He asked, "It's warm
In here. It's dry in here. It's neither of those things outside so therefore I don't want to go."

------------------------

Remember how it was mentioned that Hoseok would definitely do anything Yoongi asked, even if there was a bit of protest? Well, although he wouldn't admit it, Yoongi was exactly the same.

Which was the exact reason Yoongi was currently pouting as he walked down the stairs in his apartment building behind his boyfriend, coat hood tugged snug over his head.

Hoseok turned around once they reached the bottom and smiled, already able to hear the sound of the rain from inside.

"C'mon Yoongi, you needed to get outside. What's the worst that the rain can do?"

Yoongi frowned and looked outside.

"Get me sick?" He answered, "Make me cold?"

Hoseok giggled and took Yoongi's hand in his, leaning against the door and pushing it open slightly.

"That first one is a myth." He laughed, "And if you're so worried about getting cold, just remember you have me to warm you up."

The older's expression softened a bit and he sighed.

"If it'll make you happy then..."

Hoseok grinned and pushed the door open, running out into the rainy weather and dragging his boyfriend with him. He slowed down and they swung their hands as they walked, the frown Yoongi used to have on his face becoming nonexistent.

He looked over at Hoseok and smiled, observing how the raindrops slipped off of already soaked strands of hair and down his face, leaving trails. He laughed lightly and pushed his hood back, cringing slightly as the cold drops of rain landed on his head.

"See?" Hoseok beamed, "It's not that bad now is it?" He removed his hand from Yoongi's, then wrapping it around the older's shoulder and pulling him close.

Yoongi sighed and looked up at Hoseok, realising in this moment just how lucky he was. The sky might have been overcast, but Yoongi would've never known because he has his own sun right beside him.

"Yeah." He sighed, "I guess you're right."

Hoseok chuckled.

"Of course I am."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and stomped his foot into a puddle, the splash completely hitting the brunette. Hoseok's eyes narrowed playfully and he smirked. "Oh, you want to play that game do you?"

A splash was sent Yoongi's way, the denim of his jeans darkening as they got more drenched than they already were.

"I guess I do." Yoongi laughed, before kicking a splash of water from a deeper puddle, completely flooding his shoes with water. He couldn't care less though at this point as both of their laughter rang through the air, mixing with the sound of the downpour.

Hoseok grinned and tackled Yoongi into a hug, causing his clothes to stick to him even more than they already were. "Ew no go away you're soaking wet."

The brunette shrugged.

"Yeah? So are you, what's the difference?" He shook his head like a dog would, causing the water from his hair to land on Yoongi, making the older scrunch up his nose.

Yoongi finally have up and sighed, shrugging his coat off as he began to find it useless at this point. The rain quickly soaked his shirt, making him laugh.

"You know, I never would've never done this before I met you." He smiled, making Hoseok grin.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

Yoongi intertwined his fingers with Hoseok's before leaning forward.

"Definitely a good thing."

Closing the gap between the two, the older leaned up onto the tips of his toes and wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck. "I'm glad I met you." He mumbled before pressing their lips together.

He felt Hoseok smile into the kiss as the brunette brought his other hand up to cup Yoongi's face, tracing his thumb lightly across his boyfriend's jawline. 

The rain continued to fall, raindrops dripping off of Hoseok's hair and onto Yoongi's nose.

And Yoongi was happy Hoseok convinced him to go outside.

-----------------------------

"You promised me that if I got cold, you'd warm me up. Get your ass over here."

Hoseok laughed, emerging from Yoongi's bedroom, having stolen a pair of sweatpants and shirt from his boyfriend.

"I'm coming, chill." He giggled, carrying a blanket with him as he walked towards the couch where Yoongi sat.

He climbed onto the couch, before pulling Yoongi close and wrapping them both in the blanket together. The older's still partially damp hair tickled his cheek. Sighing, Hoseok lightly pushed Yoongi onto his back so that he could rest his head on the other's chest. Yoongi smiled, the hand that rested on his boyfriend's back drawing small invisible patterns on the fabric.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok mumbled, eyes growing heavy, the drowsiness evident in his voice.

Yoongi hummed in response, his eyes beginning to feel heavy as well.

"Yeah?"

"I'm glad that I met you too."

----------------------
A/N:
Can never go wrong with yoonseok fluff amirite
An extra fluffy chapter to acknowledge that flower boy got 6k reads??? Omg.
This book is growing so fast it's insane.
Thank you so so so much!

- Charlie