Chapter Five: Jeon Jungkook

"Pretty sure it means he wants your ass,"
Taehyung was leaning over the counter and looking at Yoongi, responding after his friend told him about his encounter with Hoseok "But I could be wrong."

"You're wrong." Yoongi rolled his eyes and wiped dirt on Taehyung's shirt, making the other pout.

"You don't know that."

"Tae," Yoongi sighed, "All he said was that he could possibly get me something for free, there was no talk about my ass."
Taehyung rustled through the various flower crowns Yoongi had made, settling one one with white flowers, matching his friend's.

"Okay, but there never is though. They may think it, but no on ever just upfront tells you that they may be interested in your butt."

"How do you think Namjoon met Seokjin-Hyung?" Yoongi countered.

Taehyung frowned, "That doesn't count, Namjoon was drunk."

"But, he started a conversation by telling Hyung he had a nice ass, and then they got together in the end, so my point still stands."

"Okay, okay." Taehyung sighed, wiping a bunch of dirt that he spilled on the counter earlier, onto the floor. This made Yoongi scowl because he and Taehyung both knew, Taehyung had no intentions on cleaning it up.

"Anyway." Yoongi sighed, "If you see him around, don't go spouting nonsense about my ass okay?" He narrowed his eyes at the orange haired one, who held his hands up in defense.

"Hey, I swear to never talk nonsense about your ass." Taehyung paused then smirked, "I'll only ever talk truthfully about it."

"Just don't talk about my ass!" Yoongi exclaimed, narrowing his eyes at Taehyung and not even noticing someone walk into the store.

"Um, Is this a bad time?"

Yoongi and Taehyung's eyes both darted over to the front door of the store, where a boy stood. His light brown hair was tucked underneath a beanie and Yoongi remembered that he worked at the coffee shop Hoseok did.

"No! Um sorry about that." Yoongi chuckled, walking over to him. "What can I help you with?"

The boy's eyes flickered between Taehyung and Yoongi.

"Is one of you named 'Yoongi'?" He asked, tilting his head to the side a bit.
Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"That would be me." He responded. The boy smiled before handing Yoongi a slip of paper.

"Hoseok told me to give this to you, he said he forgot to give it to you when you guys talked earlier today." He explained.
Yoongi looked at the paper, and read the phone number on it.
He chuckled.

"Thanks, But I'm guessing he doesn't know that I already have his phone number?" Yoongi laughed. "The first time he came in here, he gave me his phone number so that I could call him when he needed to pick up an order." He explained once he saw the boy's confused expression.

The other chuckled.

"He can be pretty forgetful sometimes." The boy stuck out his hand. "I'm Jungkook."
Yoongi shook his hand and smiled.

"You already know I'm Yoongi, back behind the desk over there is Taehyung."

Yoongi pointed over his shoulder at Taehyung who waved at Jungkook. Yoongi picked up on the fact that Taehyung's face turned a shade redder when he made eye contact with the other boy, which made Yoongi smile.

"I like your hair." Jungkook grinned at Taehyung, making the other smile shyly.

"Thank you." He mumbled, shoving his hands in his pockets.
Yoongi smirked as he found out that he definitely had new teasing material for Taehyung.

"How long have you known Hoseok?" Jungkook asked, turning his attention to Yoongi again.
Yoongi scratched the back of his neck and sighed.

"Not even a week, I don't think." He replied.
Jungkook nodded, smiling as if he knew something that Yoongi didn't. He hummed in response.

"Well, my break is going to be over in a few so I have to get going. Nice meeting you both!" Jungkook waved goodbye to the both of them before leaving the store.
And that's when Taehyung lost his chill.

"Oh my god Hyung. Did you see how he looked at me?" Taehyung gushed.

"With his eyes?"

"No!"

Yoongi laughed and wiped his hands on his apron before untying it and setting it on the counter. "He said he liked my hair! What does that mean?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and leaned on the counter.

"Pretty sure it means he wants your ass." He retorted and smirked at Taehyung, "But I could be wrong."

"Shut up!"

---------
A/N: This chapter was a lot shorter than the rest, so I apologize about that but I really wanted to upload something. :)

- Charlie