Chapter Twenty Seven: Head Over Heels

"It's almost done holy shit."

"Are you okay?"

Jimin couldn't say he expected to see Yoongi grinning gleefully spinning around on an office chair when he opened the door, but here he was.

Noticing Jimin, Yoongi stopped spinning around and smiled.

"The song I'm writing is almost done. I feel like I just made a child oh my god." He beamed, making Jimin laugh.

"That's great! When do you think it'll
Be completely done?" He asked, leaning against the doorframe. Yoongi shrugged.

"A few days maybe?" He guessed, "I'm just piecing things together at the moment." Yoongi smiled, and Jimin knew this was definitely the happiest Yoongi has ever been throughout the writing process. "By the way, thanks for doing some of the vocals for it. I can't sing, so it was appreciated."

"No problem." Jimin smiled, "Jungkook did some of them too right?"

Yoongi nodded.

"He did. You both have really nice voices."

Jimin laughed and scratched the back of his neck.

"Well that's nice to hear, I've never really tried singing before so when you asked me to feature on your song I got pretty nervous." He smiled sheepishly, making Yoooi shake his head.

"You did great, trust me. You should really take up singing."

--------------------------

"Wait Yoongi where are we going?"

Currently fixing his hair as Yoongi waited in his living room, Hoseok was a bit confused. He should be, considering that when his shift at work ended Yoongi marched in and said 'We're going on a date Hoseok, you need to go get ready.'

Really, he shouldn't be all that surprised considering that Yoongi had done something along the lines of this before.

Yoongi poked his head into the bathroom.

"Would you kill me if I said it was a surprise?" He asked, laughing. Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Considering that you never tell me where we're going whenever you want to take me out, I wouldn't really care." He laughed, turning around to face Yoongi.

Yoongi grinned and brushed a few strands of hair out of his face.

"Actually you know what? I'll spare you this time, I'll tell you where we're going." He beamed, making Hoseok raise an eyebrow as they both walked into his room.

"Oh really? What's with the sudden change of heart?" He asked, walking over to his closet while Yoongi sat on his bed.

"I'm just in a really good mood today!" His boyfriend smiled, "I'm almost completely finished that song I'm writing for you."

Hoseok head turned around so fast that it worried Yoongi, however Hoseok was grinning.

"Really? So I'll get to hear it soon?" He asked eagerly making Yoongi giggle.

"Yes you'll get to hear it soon." He answered, "Now get dressed!"

Hoseok nodded quickly and turned around, grabbing a new shirt and stripping off his old one. "Wait Hoseok turn around for a second."

Raising an eyebrow, Hoseok turned around, the new shirt still in hand as he hadn't had a chance to put it on yet. Yoongi sighed, eyes raking up and down his boyfriend and a smirk on his face. "Damn you're hot."

Hoseok rolled his eyes and walked over to Yoongi before pecking him on the lips.

"Why thank you."