Chapter Six: The Mighty Hobi

"I'm stupid."

Hoseok swirled his coffee around and looked over across the table at Jimin, who was currently keeping him company during his lunch break.

"Do you think that you're stupid, or know that you're stupid?" Jimin asked, absentmindedly folding his napkin into something Hoseok couldn't decipher.

"I know I'm stupid." He responded.

"Then you're smart." Jimin smiled, Hoseok furrowing his eyebrows at him.

"You've lost me." He shook his head.
Jimin sighed.

"Okay listen, You don't just think you're stupid, you know. So therefore you know something, and knowing things makes you smart." He explained like it was the simplest thing on the planet.
Hoseok chuckled and rested his hand on his palm.

"Remind me why I like you again?"

"Because I'm a generally likeable person," Jimin shrugged, making Hoseok snort with laughter, "Anyway, why are you "Stupid"" He asked, putting air quotes around the word 'stupid'.

"Just in general." Hoseok answered and sighed, "Like I'm up to my neck in papers and reports I haven't done, and I'm pretty sure I'm sitting on Seokjin-Hyung's last nerve with the amount of times I've been late. If I lose this job... I'm kind of screwed."

A small smile crept onto Jimin's face, which made Hoseok raise an eyebrow. "What?"

"You know what I'm going to make you do." Jimin grinned. Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows.

"What you're going to make me..?" His eyes widened as realisation struck him, "Jimin no, we're in public."

"Don't care. Repeat after me," Hoseok sighed and pushed his lukewarm coffee to the edge of the table. "I am the mighty Hobi," Jimin beamed, then gesturing for Hoseok to repeat.

"I am the mighty Hobi," Hoseok sighed, a small smile on his face.

"Nothing will stand in my way," Jimin continued, Hoseok then repeating after him.

"And if I have problems..." Jimin recited the second last line on his own.

"I'll kick their asses away." They both finished off the small rhyme in unison, a small laugh escaping from Hoseok's lips.

"How long have you been making me say that?" The older asked.
Jimin tapped his fingers on the table to some unknown rhythm and hummed.

"Um... A year?" He guessed and looked across the table for conformation.
Hoseok nodded.

"Yeah I'd think so." He smiled. Jimin grinned and looked over a Hoseok's half full coffee cup.

"Are you going to drink that?" He asked, getting a 'no' from Hoseok in response. "Can I have it?"

"Don't care."

Hoseok watched as Jimin took a sip from his coffee cup, then trying to keep his laughter quiet as the other's face took on a look of disgust.

"It's cold!" He exclaimed and cringed.

"Why do you think I didn't want it?" Hoseok asked, rolling his eyes.

"Maybe if you didn't act like a snail drinking coffee, this wouldn't happen!" Jimin pouted, setting the coffee back down on the table.

"Maybe if you bought enough coffee to fulfil your coffee needs, you wouldn't need to go mooching off other people's" Hoseok shrugged, earning a glare from Jimin.

"Sharing is caring, Hoseok."

"That doesn't work in all situations. I said that when I got you sick and you were still pissed off at me." The other laughed, and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Okay whatever. Anyway, you need to get back to work, Hyung's gonna be coming around anytime now to tell you to get a move on, so you might as well go now."

Hoseok sighed and retied the apron that was hanging loosely off of him.

"Alright. See you later." Hoseok stood up along with Jimin and waved at him before making his way behind the counter once more. "Hi, what can I get for you?"

---------

Yoongi needed a coffee.

Yoongi also needed an excuse to see a certain brown haired boy that worked there, but if you asked him about that he'd say he didn't know what you were talking about.

He stepped into the coffee shop, the flowery scent coming off of him, mixing with the smell of coffee beans filling the air. It was always so warm in here, and Yoongi liked that, because Yoongi hated being cold with a passion.

He walked up to the front counter and was very pleased to find the one person he was hoping to see, behind the counter.

"Hey Yoongi!" Hoseok beamed, his smile wide and warming Yoongi's heart.

"Hey Hoseok." Yoongi replied, smiling and laughing quietly, "How've you been?"

Hoseok shrugged.

"To be honest, I've been better. But that's okay." He leaned against the counter. "Hmm.. Let me guess what your going to order.." Hoseok paused for a moment before continuing. "Regular brew, two cream, two sugar."

Yoongi laughed and shook his head.

"Close." He responded, "Three cream, three sugar."

Hoseok sighed and giggled.

"God damn." He smiled, "You take your coffee really sweet."

"Sweet like me." Yoongi joked, but Hoseok nodded.

"Mhm." He sent a wink in Yoongi's direction before walking off to make his coffee.

What.

Yoongi wasn't sure what to think. Was that flirting? Did someone just flirt with him? With him? Why would..?
What?

Yoongi shook his head and walked over to were he was supposed to pick up his drink, Hoseok was then bringing it over in the blink of an eye.

"Ooh, what fantastic customer service." He smirked, picking up the cup and smiling at the warmth his hands received from it.
Hoseok laughed lightly, but was somewhat silent.

If you asked him why he was silent all of a sudden, he wouldn't answer that Yoongi had the top three buttons of his flannel undone, causing it to slip off of one of his shoulders slightly also given the fact that the shirt did look a bit big for him. This little thing caused Yoongi's collarbone and neck to be completely exposed.
Hoseok also wouldn't answer that his eyes raked over that certain spot quite a few times, even though he most definitely did.

"Hoseok!" The sound of Yoongi calling for him snapped him out of his thoughts and he looked back at the blonde haired boy, who was raising an eyebrow at him.

"Hm?" Hoseok answered, not really able to think of any other response.
Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I asked you if.." Yoongi paused, "Are you free sometime this weekend?"

Hoseok's eyes widened slightly but he nodded.

"Um yeah! I don't have any classes on Sunday, and I'm also off work so that should be fine."

Yoongi nodded and smiled.

"Alright. I'll see you Sunday."

The blonde left, but not before Hoseok saw him slip a small piece of paper under one of the spare salt shakers that rest on the counter.
Hoseok raised an eyebrow and retrieved the paper, unfolding it, then reading it.

You're sweeter.

XXX-XXX-XXXX

I'll pick you up at two

- Yoongi

----------
A/N: Ooh I really like this chapter.
Also, your homegirl finally got her bts sweater so hell yeah.

- Charlie