Chapter 20

The last chapter.
At last.

-------------------------------------

Ronna's POV

~TWO YEARS LATER~

I was in the kitchen of our house in Vancouver and I had just finished baking a pie and I was now washing and cleaning up.

When we arrived we found my family waiting for us and the reunion was epic. I cried when I saw her. She hadn't changed a bit she was still as beautiful as the last time I saw her. We went home and we settled in pretty well. Dario got a job in the art industry and I bought a flower shop and I run it just like in my dreams.
Nicolò owned a pub and Val assisted me in the shop.

It was a beautiful Saturday and Val , Thomas and Taylor had just left Dir the park. My mother and Carter were on their way back from a swimming competition in which Carter had won two golds. How proud I was of him.

Dario had left for an auction in the museum and Nicolò was running errands. We all lived together in one house like a great big happy family.
Nico and Val had gotten married in a small chapel a few months ago and now she was expecting another child. She was happy and I was happy for her.

They were looking for a house to move to and in a few months time she would move. Dario and I didn't make anything serious. We enjoyed each others companies and he took me out on dates and bought me gifts and we would make out occasionally but other than that it was nothing serious.

He obviously wanted to be serious but I wasn't ready to get into a relationship. I wasn't ready to be with anyone at the moment. I wasn't ready to settle down and all. I wasn't ready for anything serious.

A few minutes later, the pie was ready and I out on my hand gloves as I pulled out the tray from the oven. Almost immediately there was a loud knock at the door.

Who could it be? Maybe its the new neighbors. I thought to myself as I took off the gloves. I removed the apron too and walked over to the front door. I  put a smile on my face before opening it.

I saw a tall figure in front if me and studied the mans features closely and looked into his blue eyes that were so familiar. Too familiar.

"Emilio."

-----------------------------------

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD WRITE A SEQUEL FOR YOU GUYS.
SIMPLY COMMENT A YES AND I WOULD BE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL.

So I have finally finished writing the book. Now I shall begin editing it.

Its been a long journey and I would just like to say thank you for your support.

So that's it from me for a while.

Merry Christmas and happy new year lovlies.

Bye bye.

The sequel is out, its called The Italians #book 2