Chapter 6

This is Darya.

I'm sorry that it took long for me to update I was sorta busy.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you

Don't mind the errors

Bye:)

--------------------
Ronna's POV
I sat down and we had delicious diner cooked by Darya. We made light conversation as we ate. We had dessert and wine and now it was about nine in the evening.

"I wish you wore something sexier.", he said as he starred at me.

"I'm not here to please you Emilio,"I said slightly raising my voice.

"Follow me to my room." He said as he stood up.

"I'd rather not."I said as I finished the red delicious wine.

"Just follow me okay," he said as he pulled me from my seat.

"Stop," I yelled.

He didn't instead he carried me on his shoulder into his room he placed me on the large bed.

"What do you want with me?" I asked as he took of his shirt revealing his beautifully toned body.

"I think you already know ," he said as he walked over.

I quickly stood up and walked away from him.
"So you want me to chase you," he said with a grin on his face.

"Don't you dare walk closer to me," I warned.

He disregard it and walked closer making me step behind until my back was in contact with the wall. He trapped me in between his chest and the wall.

"Don't Emilio. I'm warning you if you...."

He cut me up planting his soft lips on mine. I felt so good as he ran his hands down my body.

I can't do this, I thought to myself.

I pushed him away but he only came in for another one. Enough. I brought my knee into contact with his groin and he fell on the floor yelling in pain.

"Didn't I tell you?" I told him as I made my way to the door.

I ran away as quickly as I could and almost fell Darya down as I made my way to the door.

"Honey where are you running?"

"Nothing I just need to ..to check up on Valeriya", I lied.

"Okay goodnight," she pulled me in for hug, "I'll see you tomorrow"

"Yeah",

I ran all the way back up to the room. I locked the door and sunk into the floor. I let out a heavy breath and opened my eyes only to fin Valeriya starring at me with wide eyes.

"What's wrong with you?"

I stood up and got changed into my pajamas as I explained what had happened. Immediately I finished she started laughing and I tried to force her to stop.

I got into bed and we talked for hours until I finally fell asleep.
---------------------

Emilio's POV.

I was groaning in pain as I placed a pack of ice on my groin.Never had I been hurt like that in my life before.
I lay in bed and asked Darya to pass me my laptop before I told her to go and rest.
"Goodnight bambino." She said as she closed the door.

I checked on Ronna and found her talking to her friend laughing in such a beautiful way before she fell asleep.I wished that she would laugh with me when she was around.

I had become obsessed with her and had found myself often watching her as she slept wishing that I could feel her warm body against mine.

I felt ecstatic when I kisses her earlier and wished that she didn't run off like she did.

I would see to it that she would be mine and so tomorrow I was going to take her and that pregnant friend if her for a mission so that I could spend more time with her and get to know her better.

I made a few calls and arranged everything before I slept.

The next day, I woke up at six as usual and went for my morning jog. I came back showered and got dressed in my navy blue Armani suit and went down stairs to have breakfast when I saw her walk in.

Her hair was straightened and she looked gorgeous in her figure hugging black dress, red shoes and matching handbag.

She was laughing with Valeriya and Darya and when she saw me her face became hard.
Darya led them to the dining room and I went to sit down next to Ronna and saw her shift her body in an uncomfortable manner.

"You owe me an apology", I said as I took a sip of the coffee.

"No I don't. None of that would have happened if you didn't touch me just like I told you. So if anyone owes an apology , its you."

I caught a glimpse of her face and new that she was serious.I didn't want to screw things.

"I'm sorry."

She gave me a fake smile.
"Off course you are."

"I'm serious. I shouldn't have done what I did and I'm genuinely sorry."

She eyed me for a moment,"okay. I forgive give you."

She gave me her genuine smile and I fell in love with her deep dimple on one side of her cheek.

How adorable, I thought.

We finished breakfast and headed to my car where I opened the door for her and she slid into the front seat.

Valeriya would be accompanied by Nico since they were together and stuff and I wouldn't want anyone to interrupt he quality time that I would have with Ronna, mio amore.

I started driving as I stole glances of her my eyes darting for to her slightly exposed thighs.

She is such a beauty, I thought to myself as I drove.