Chaper 14

I am in love with Toni Mahfud just look at him.

So another picture of Dario.

I hope you guys vote and comment and tell your friends about it.

Thank you lovelies.

Bye:)

-----------------------------------
Ronna's POV

It was an hour before Val woke up. She broke into tears when I told her what had happened. She took a vase and threw it at the wall as she screamed and shouted 'THAT BLOODY BASTARD'.

I gave her time to compose herself and when she did I got their attention.

"I have a plan," I began. "We can run away to Canada"

"Canada?" Asked Val.

"Yes Canada. They have connections everywhere in the world apart from Canada and Australia and I'm sure they wouldn't look for us there. We can start a fresh life away from all the Mafias and Drug barons. We can finally have a normal life Val. I've been planning this for months I just couldn't tell you because I was scared that I would scare you and put stress on you during your already difficult pregnancy I just worried to much about you."

"Then what should we do?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"First we get my family out. I'll call them on a burner phone so that they won't trace it and get them out without arising suspicion from Emilio and his men. I know a guy who can hack the street cameras as well as the airport and I'll make sure that their flight is untraceable. I'll give them a month to settle in before we go. We'll get to the nursery get Taylor and make our escape without any suspicions or leaving a trace. I know people who can help us so are you in?"

She smiled at me "off course".
She got out of the bed and hugger me forgetting that her back was bare. I'm sure she wasn't embarrassed or scared.

I turned to Dario whose eyes had darkened. Val left to the ladies to get dressed and I was left with him. I move closer to him.

"Look at me" I commanded. He did and I saw the pain in his eyes.

"What's wrong Dario? Tell me?"

"I'll miss you that's it. I'll miss you too much. I don't want you to go but I understand why?"

He held my face in his arms and smiled at you. His embrace was warm and I felt my body get nervous under his touch.

"I'll miss you." He whispered into my ear and kissed my forehead.

" you can come you know?"

"Really?"

"Yeah. You can be an artist. I've seen your paintings and if I had enough money, I would buy them. You can sell them and then buy a house and live a good life."

"I want a life with you."

He said as he kissed my lips. His lips were so soft and warm and just heavenly. I let Hus tongue in and I felt like melting. It wasn't like kissing Emilio. It was much much better. He pulled away and left me wanting more. He starred at me with his beautiful blue orbs. I was taken away by his eyes.

Our moment was interrupted when Val walked into the room. She gave me a cheeky grin.

"Am I interrupting anything? " she asked.

My cheeks heated up as we separated and acted shyly as we both starred at the ground shifting uncomfortably.

"Okay. I signed the papers we can leave now."

We did and Dario bought us some pizza that we shared in the car. We arrived the driveway and the mood instantly changed.
He parked his black range rover and we all remained silently.

"Remember guys we have to act like nothing is going on. We need to make them believe that we are okay before we disappear."

Dario looked warily at me." Are you sure you can do this?"

"Yes. It won't be the first time I act like I love Emilio. I do that everyday."
We got out and Dario drove away.

We walked back to the house where all the girls were expecting us to walk in with an adorable baby that they would spoil only to their disappointment. They all hugged Val and continuously apologized. We went to the our room showered and slipped into our beds.

I smiled at her and she smiled back at me before falling asleep. I studied the room and discovered a new camera that must have been installed when we were away.

Fucking bastard trying to watch me as I sleep that thing that disgusting thing that says he loves me.

I stood up took sine duck tape from a drawer and walked over to the camera where I showed my middle finger knowing that he was watching before I covered the camera and slipped into the sheets and fell asleep.

Oh how much I hate him.