Chapter 15

Sorry for breaking the hearts of the Emilio fans.

Another picture of Emilio.

Thank you for all the support.

Please remember to vote and comment and tell your friends about it.

Thank you lovelies
Bye:)
-----------------------------

Emilio's POV

She tapped the camera and I couldn't see her anymore. I knew that she was angry at me after what I had done but I'm sure it was the best thing for the mafia.

Valeriya needed to start working again and with the baby around she wouldn't be able to do anything. The child would be taken care of well and when the child acquired sixteen years old he would join us after training.

It would take time before Ronna would trust me again or even talk to me but I had to try to get her to at least talk to me. I felt bad seeing her cry and having my men drug her but there was nothing else I could do.

I just wanted to hold her face, run my fingers through her hair and stare into her beautiful eyes and tell her that I'm sorry ,that everything would be okay.

I wanted to see her laugh and look at her beautiful smile and her dimples.I wanted to kiss her oh so soft lips and feel her respond with want for more. I wanted to caress her breasts and feel every inch oh her body, her soft caramel skin, her.

The bed felt cold without her naturally because her warm body wasn't on our bed. I need her back. I need her back.

I want her to be happy with me.I want to marry her and father her children. I want to raise the children who I hope will look like her, beautiful innocent and kind. I want her.

I'm going to make things right, I thought to myself as I fell asleep.

-------------------------------------
Ronna's POV.

I tried to avoid him as much as I could to make myself more believable. He cornered me often but I kicked him the first couple of times before I started running away.

Valeriya and I went out for missions often wearing tight revealing clothes so that I could make Emilio jealous and angrier. During one of the missions, I managed to calk my mother and explain everything to her.

She was reluctant at first before agreeing after much needed debating. Carter was mad he kept on shouting at me before he calmed down and came to his senses.

I visited Marzio, and he helped me get fake passports that he had delivered to them. He was surprisingly happy when I told him our plan and he promised to help us in every possible way.

Now that they were safe it was time for phase two. We got home from a mission where we had to kill two men who had attacked us on our way out.

Emilio was on the porch waiting for us and he immediately stood up when he saw us get out of the car. He stood in the middle of the path to the house. Just great.I walked towards him and when we reached him he stood in front of me and Val walked away. I'm probably sure she was sorry.

"I heard what you did today. Are you okay?"

"It wouldn't be the first time that I did that for the sake of the oh so glorious mafia."

I tried side stepping him but he did still blocked me.

"Ronna I'm so sorry."

I chose to keep quiet and torment him. "Ronna please say something."

I kept quiet. He held my wrist when I tried to walk away. "Please forgive me."

I was still silent."I know that all I do is hurt you but please, forgive me, I promise that I'll never hurt you again. I promise."

I looked into his eyes. They were soft. He was really sorry and I could see it.

"At least let her see her child." I said as I walked away.

I got into the house and almost immediately there was a knock on the door.

"What?" I asked Emilio.
"We can go on Saturday. Spend the night and come back on Sunday."
"Fine," I said as I banged the door on his face.

I told Val about it and she was ecstatic. The next day, she dragged me around town buying clothes and toys for Taylor and never had I seen her so happy.

We made it back in time for another useless ball that Emilio was holding. I got dressed up in a navy blue gown that had a slit all the way up to the higher part of my thigh and paired it with silver heal and matching jewelry. As usual I straightened my hair and tied it into a ninja bun at the tip of my head.

I saw Val and I was immediately filled with any. She had a killer body regardless to the fact that she had just given birth. She wore a knee length black dress and red heels her hair was closes neatly into a bun and she had perfect make up.

We complimented each other and made our way to the mansion. Surprisingly Emilio was waiting for me at the doorstep with red rose in his hand. He smiled at me and complimented me as he trued to lead me into the house. I off course didn't take his hand but I took the rose and walked myself in as he trailed closely behind.

Val had disappeared somewhere with Nicolò who had just arrived from Italy. I made light conversation with the people who I knew because I frequently saw them at his balls.

I made my way to the bar and ordered martini. Dario came and sat down next to me.

"Aren't you going to tell me how good I look?" I asked playfully as he ordered his drink.

"You always look gorgeous and beautiful " he said.

We made light conversation and he made me laugh and blush too before he excused himself.

He makes me happy, I thought to myself as i followed his figure with my eyes.

It was late and I was tired and so I began making my way back to the house when Emilio stopped me.

"Dance with me."

It was more if a command and not a request. I tried walking away but he pulled me to the center of the large room where people were dancing and soft slow music was playing.

He held the small of my back with his hand forcing me to wrap mine around his neck.

Try not to strangle him. I thought to myself.

"Ronna please just forgive me."

"Its not going to be so easy Emilio. Not like last time "

We danced silently and he spun me around and brought me close to him. His eyes pierced mine and he dipped in for a kiss. Surprisingly he had no effect on me. I didn't feel how I felt when I kissed Dario.

I'm done with the Italians. No no no.I'm done with this Italian but maybe not the other.