Chapter 5

This is Nicolò.

Thank you for all the support.
please Vote and comment.

Au revoir :)

PS. I am still editing so again please don't mind the errors.

--------------------------------

Ronna's POV

It had been two weeks of continuous practicing at the range. Nico and Val had started going out and Dario and I became good friends. I got to know more about him and how he was an artist but he was forced by his father to join the Mafia at eighteen.

It had been eight years from then and he was now twenty six. He made me laugh a lot and he was the worst celebrity impersonator.I also learned that we weren't in New York anymore instead we were in LA.

One night after showering, Val walked into the room and sat down a with a serious face.
"What's wrong ?" I asked as I sat down.

"Remember when I told you to give me two weeks until I tell you what was bothering me?"

"Yeah"

"Well Ronna, I think I'm pregnant."

"What?"

"I've missed my period and one day when I was out with Nico I did a urine test in the bathroom of a restaurant and it was positive."

"Are you sure?" I asked as I tried to process the information.

"Yes. I donno. But look the guy who .. You know I don't think he was protected so I could be pregnant. Help me", she said as she began crying.

"Babe look we'll go talk to Emilio tomorrow and ask him if we could go to the hospital them we'll see from there okay. Now get dressed and sleep. I've gone to ask Olivia something....Hey its gonna be okay Val."

She smiled at me as I walked out. I had gotten to know all the girls who lived here and their stories too. I liked most of them and they were tolerable.
I walked over to Olivia's room and knocked.

She opened the door and she was clad in such a short revealing dress.
"Where are you going?" I asked

"Emilio called. He wants sex. How can I help you?"

"I just came to ask you something"

"Come in and go ahead," she said as she invited me into her beautiful room. It was bigger than the room I shared with Val and it was so neat.

"Let's say you need something like hair products or clothes or you need to go to the hospital, where do you get permission?"

"Emilio. He'll even pay for everything.Why you need something?"

"Yeah."

"Okay just ask him tomorrow at nine o' clock that's when he's in his office."

"Great thank you Olivia. I should leave."

I walked back to the room and slept. The next morning me and Val headed to the main house. We were let in by a kind old lady who introduced herself as Darya. She led us to his office where we waited for about ten minutes until he finally arrived with a wide smile plastered across his face.

"To what do I owe this visit bellisimo ?"

"We want a phone to call my mother whenever I want, and we want to go shopping for things."

"What things?"he asked as he sat down.

"Hair products for our hair mostly mine and clothes."

"Why ?don't the clothes you have please you enough?"

"Ron here doesn't like the clothes.They are not of her taste although they look great on her." Said Valeriya.

He eyed me with a creepy smile on his face." What else?"

" Nothing we might need to go to the hospital"

"Why is that?"

I let out a short laugh to show my resentment "you didn't think to tell you men to wear protection before they ...raped her did you?"

He was silent.
"I thought so ,so she might be pregnant."

"Easy, well just kill the baby."

"Excuse me. She will not abort okay." I shouted at him."Now give us one of your cards and let us go.

He eyed me ,"feisty one huh." He handed us a card from a drawer.
"Be back by five."

We walked out of the house and into the car that was waiting for us outside.

Val smiled at me ," look at you. Being all commando. He likes you."

"Don't even start Val."

We went phone shopping , clothes shopping and got all that we needed. We had lunch before heading to a nearby clinic.
We were in waiting in Dr. Anderson's hospital for the results. Val was a mess. She was shaking and I was trying to calm her down.

The doctor finally walked in and sat down across us.
"So, we got back the results and its positive. Valeriya you are one week pregnant...." He went on on about what she needed to do during the months of her pregnancy and when to come for appointments.

We left and arrived before four. Valeriya locked herself up in the room while I sat in the garden away from all cameras with Dario my head on his shoulder.

We didn't talk much because I was thinking about so many things. He walked me home and left.I called my mom and we talked for about two hours before Fabio, a guard came and told me that Emilio wanted to see me.

I was confused at first then it finally dawned to me that he wanted my body. He does this with all the girls in the house at intervals. Today it will be me tomorrow it will be someone else and so on and so on.

What a man whore, I thought to myself as I walked to his mansion. Darya opened the door and led me to the dining room where Emilio was sitting in all his glory.

He smiled at me and asked me to sit down and he gave me this look that was unexplainable.

What would you possibly want Emilio Guido, I thought to myself as I sat down.