Chapter 19

This is going to be a short chapter so forgive me. Plus its unedited so again forgive me.

Thank you☺

--------------------------------

Emilio's POV

I knew that she had left. I had known all along what she had planned. She thought she wasn't suspicious but I saw right through her.

I made contact with some people and found out that she would run away to Canada. I let her. I even got her the tickets and gave her through Marzio. She wouldn't suspect it.I went an extra mile to ensure that her family would buy a house at quarter the price so that she wouldn't suspect a thing.I let Dario and Nicolò go with them just so that she would be happy. I played along with her little game but what hurt me the most is that I actually really fell in love with her.

She couldn't see that. She couldn't see it through her eyes that were clouded with hate for me. I couldn't blame her for hating me so much after all I was a monster. The monster she thought I was.

I just thought that she would understand me better. That she would actually care but I was a fool. She was just another pretty face with brains.
I knew that I had to forget her. I knew that I had to stop loving her because she would never be able to love me the way I loved her. She would never cared for me the way I cared for her.

I thought that the pain that had come with her leaving would be over after drinking and having sex but it didn't. I still felt sad. I still felt empty inside. I wanted her but she didn't want me and there was nothing I could do but let her go and try to forget all about her.

She had a new life and she was happy and that's all that mattered to me.

At least she's happy.