Chapter 4

This is Dario ,Emilio's brother.
He's gorgeous right?

Anyway please vote and tell your friends about this book.
Thank you:)

PS this chapter is still in the process of being edited so excuse the errors.
Thanks again
Bye:)

Ronna's POV
I looked at the time and it was twenty minutes past seven. I sat down on the surprisingly comfortable bed in the room I shared with Val. She had woken up a few minutes before me and was now showering.

As I waited for her to get out I started playing candy crash on my phone. I was pretty addicted and I was on level 127 and I had been there for two whole weeks. It was the hardest level yet.

After ten minutes she finally walked out a towel wrapped around her body and another on her hair.I looked at her before she sat down and knew that there was something wrong with her.I went and sat down next to her.

"What's up?"
"Nothing," she said as she stood up and walked towards the closet.
"Are you really going to lie to me?",I asked.

She gave me a guilty look as she walked back to the bed with some clothes in her hands.
"On Friday before we left, my guards asked if they could escort us and I said no. Now I realize how dumb I was. If they came maybe we wouldn't be in this situation. It makes me feel guilty,"

"Val none of this is your fault okay. Some things were bound to happen okay.Now tell me the other thing that's bothering you?"

"I can't tell you now okay give me a week or two weeks then ask me again. Now go shower Mr Hottie is coming soon to take us to their shooting range," she said throwing a flirtatious wink at me.

I locked the bathroom door, undressed and got into the warm shower.I decided not to wash my hair because I couldn't find hair products that I could use for my type of hair.
I brushed my teeth and walked out finding Valeriya lying on the bed with booty shorts and a tank top.

This girl had a model like body and she was so gorgeous that sometimes I envied her. I got into navy blue jeans,an army green shirt and black sneakers and went down stairs for breakfast.

Olivia, Hannah, a white thin beautiful girl we met yesterday and Cassandra, a caramel skinned perfect bodied girl we met were having their breakfast as well.

We joined them as we made small talk and got to know each other better. Soon they left for a 'mission' and we were left to clean up.

"What do you think the missions are?" I asked Val.

"I don't know, maybe they use their bodies to get information. That's what the women who work for my father do and I doubt that its any different here."

I was unsettled at the thought of using my body and letting men who I barely knew touch it.

We finished and we settled down on the couch and started watching America's Next Top Model our favorite show when Dario and another man walked in. This man was different from the regular men guards whom I had learned were known as Gustavo and Fabio.

" Good morning Ronna and Valeriya. This is my cousin Nicolò you can call him Nico for short. Shall we get going?"

"Sure," said Val as she jumped from the couch, switched of the TV and walked to Nico's side.

Aww she likes him, I thought to myself as I stood up and followed them to the black range Rover that was outside.Me and Val sat at the back seat while Dario and Nicolò sat at the front.

I didn't ask any questions or speak throughout the entire journey because I was scared of them while Val slept through the whole journey. About two hours later we arrived at a desert like place that was extremely vacant.

We got out and got geared up.This wasn't my first time shooting so it was quite easy for me and I hit all targets and so did Val.

After three hours of practicing continuously we made our way back. The sitting arrangement changed and Nicolò who seemed to be falling for Valeriya sat at the back with her while I sat at the front with Dario.

He kept on stealing glances of me and I felt myself smile at that.
"Why do you keep on looking at me?"
I asked.
"Nothing just getting a better look at your features bellisimo."

I let out a short laugh, "what does that mean?"
" what?"
"You and your brother say it a lot it starts with a b?"
"Bellisimo?" I nod in response .He let out a short laugh.

"It means beautiful."
I felt my cheeks increase in temperature as I blushed.

"you don't mean that do you?" I asked.

He starred me for a while before responding, " I do.You are a really beautiful girl you know. Too bad my brother has eyes for you."

I was confused. Did he just say Emilio likes me.

Yuck, I thought to myself.

" Too bad the feeling isn't mutual." I said.

He looked shocked. " Why?"

" I hate him. I hate him so much I can't even begin describing the hate that I have for him."

"Why do you hate him?"

"He's a monster that's why."I replied as I looked out if the window.

I kept quiet for the rest if the journey and all that could be heard were the adorable giggles that Valeriya let out.

We arrived at around five and I immediately got out and rushed to the bedroom. I don't know why I cried so much or for how long I cried but all I could remember was Dario embracing me with his warm body until I fell asleep.
-------------------------------------------

Emilio's POV

It was around midnight when Olivia left me after our session of making love and when Dario arrived.

I went down stairs where I found him drinking some whisky as he sat down on the couch.

"Where were you?"
"Why do you want to know?"
"Just answer the damn question Dario?"

He was silent for a while. " I was with Ronna."

I felt my anger rising as he mentioned her name. "What were you doing with her?"

"Relax, I didn't touch her okay."

"You better not," I said in a harsh voice. " what was wrong with her?"

"She was just crying and I was comforting her until she fell asleep."

"Is she okay?"

"She's okay Emilio."

That was all I needed to hear. I made my ways up the stairs when I heard him shout , " She hates you. She fucking hates you."

I walked into my room and turned on the laptop. I connected to the surveillance camera in her room and watched her as she slept.
She looked so peaceful, so beautiful.

I will make her love me , I thought as I switched of the lights.

I will make her mine and mine alone.