three//ouch

(Luke's POV)
A/N oooh this is a new point of view

I carefully made my way through the air vent. I knew they would soon devise a plan to destroy me, for I had drugged their precious Michelle, and she would be waking up soon. 

The familiar grate that rested by where Michelle and Andrew slept came into view. I could already hear them talking. I peered through the metal to see Andrew holding Michelle's head in his lap. Their daughter clutched her mother's hand. A pang of pity surged through me. 

That baby would be growing up without parents, like I did. Maybe I could take her in as my own, and raise her like I was supposed to be. 

Michelle woke up with a gasp. Her eyes fluttered as she looked around at her surroundings. I heard her ask about what happened. They told her about what went on in the woods, and that my name was Luke, not Andrew. She sat up, but leaned back against Andrew.

"He told me that the person you heard in the air vent this morning was Rae. She was going to warn us on his plan, but he got to her first." a scared look flashed across Mykie's face. "He also told me that he locked her in the Dark Room as a punishment, because he needs her for whatever he's planning. He gave me a hint that he had done something to you. He reminded me that he has followers, and that he's watching our every move." Andrew told her.

"Andy, we have to get Rae out of there." Michelle pleaded. Andy turned to avoid her gaze. 

Maybe they're not as perfect as they seem.

"Honey, we can't just walk through the front doors. Besides, she's in the Dark Room, we're not going to see anything. I'm not going to risk losing you again." Andrew tried to reason with her.

"And, that might be exactly what he wants us to do. Mykes, he wants you to get angry, to get vengeful, to get stupid. He's going to be waiting for you to try and get her out." Some teen I didn't recognize said. 

"How stupid do you think I am? I was in there for over a month, I know my way around the place. Rae is 13, I can't just leave her there. And, I can't go in, I'm pregnant, remember. So some of you would have to go and get her out." Michelle reminded them.

I forgot that she was pregnant again, oops.

 "Also, Andy would not be apart of it. He would have nothing to do with the operation. He would not be going in there, because then he would be right in Luke's hands, and that's what Luke wants." Andrew started to object. 

They're smarter than I gave them credit for, if they figured out my motives to that extent. 

"I know how he works, how he thinks. He's a psychotic, sadistic asshole who will do anything to get what he wants. And right now, he wants you, Andy. I'm not sure why he just let you go, but I know that it was strictly to carry out his plan. He doesn't just do things, it has to all be part of the plan." Michelle told everyone.

Ouch.

"We'll spread out our attack, so that he doesn't know when we're doing it. We'll go on runs and gather supplies, weapons. We want to take out as many of his followers as possible. We'll get Rae out, so that he can't hurt her. If you have a good shot at Luke, you take it. You kill him." Michelle said. She was dead serious, and furious. She wanted revenge for what I done to her, and rightly so. Everything was going as planned.

"Babe, you can't be serious about this. We don't know how many people he has, and what kind of weapons he has. For all we know, we could be sending our friends to their deaths." Andrew told her stubbornly. Michelle held his gaze with a new-found anger. 

"If, and only if we do this, we're going to need to know everything we can about him, about how he operates, about where things are, and about the number of people on his side." Andrew told the group, ignoring the glare Michelle has shooting at him.

"Luke doesn't trust easily. He won't have that many people, in fear that they'll turn on him. He'll have disposed of anyone he thinks will betray him. He'll have less than 10 people that he would trust with his plan. As for weapons, he has around the same that we do, unless he decided to grab some bigger guns, but I doubt it. He hates messes, and he would have had to get his hands dirty to get bigger weapons. So we can assume that this should be an easy fight." Michelle told them. She glanced at Andrew from the corner of her eye. She threw him a smug smile.

"Why are you fighting with me on this?" He asked her. Michelle clenched her jaw in anger and annoyance.

Oh, this was going to be good. 

"Because none of you know what he's like. I do. You don't know what he'll do to you if he catches you. When it comes to torture, he won't be afraid to get his hands dirty, I know that from experience. He likes to pull out your insides and show you the as you bleed out. He loves to herd people, like he's the alpha of a pack of wolves, and in retrospect, he is. He will have total command of his followers, and they'll listen to every single word he says. They won't turn on him no matter what we say, because they're as sadistic as he is. He won't simply shoot us down, if he realizes we're inside, trying to scope out what he has, he'll send dead ones on us from every angle and watch as they eat us alive. He tried that with me once, but he didn't know what I could do with a bobby-pin." Michelle smirked. 

That bitch, I remembered that, she had taken out almost all of my walkers. I wasted precious resources for nothing. 

"You cannot underestimate him. He will see us coming if we go in there to see what he has, there is no doubt about it. He'll most likely already know what we're doing, and have shifted his entire plan so that he can take us out without compromising it. We have to just hit him head on, that's the only thing he doesn't know how to react to. He never did know what to do when I would fight him. That's the safest thing to do, just attack him head on."

Everyone gazed at Michelle with eagerness. They wanted to know more, but she wasn't going to give out any more information, I had made her memories too painful to relive. 

"Mykie's right," Jay had said. "I've been thinking about what he said, and what he did to Mykie. What she's saying makes sense. He didn't use that knife on her that you saw, Andy, because he didn't want to make a mess in the hallway. He just knocked her out and tortured her later, so that blood wouldn't get anywhere. Mykie told her that he was furious after we shot down his men, because we made a huge mess, and he likes his hallway to be perfectly clean." The one with the bandanna put his arm around the huntress' shoulders protectively. 

"So what do we do? When do we attack him?" Andrew asked Michelle.

"We get ready to go on supply runs. We need to get as much weapons as possible. And, we also need to block off every single air vent, so that he can't hear us talking." Michelle told them. Andrew pressed his lips to Michelle's forehead sweetly. Anger swelled in my chest and I was almost tempted to shoot them all down from here.

Wait, they're going to block the air vents. 

I started to get nervous, I had not anticipated them being smart enough to do that. I had started slinking back into the vent when Michelle stood up and asked for some food. I smirked to myself. 

Her eating more than normal is such a waste. That unborn baby of hers won't need it as much as they think. 

I sank back farther into the air vent, happy with my discoveries. When they attack, they'll be dumbfounded when they realize I knew everything they were going to do. They should never underestimate the usefulness of battery-powered recording microphones. 

A/N are you freaking out? cause I'm freaking out. Bloody hell Luke, why do you have to be so heartless :,( but, alas this is just a filler chapter. Hope you liked Luke's sassiness as much as I did!