Chapter 2

After the party everyone went home. Lucy put the snow globe that Gray had given her on her bed side table. The light from the snow globe was illuminating beautifully.

Lucy put Levy's book on the bed side table too, she was going to read it later that night. Lucy walked over to her desk and began putting up all of Natsu's documentation go their first and ongoing adventures on her wall.

After she was done putting it on the wall with colours and in chronological order she finally got changed into her pyjamas.  She finally got into her comfortable bed and grabbed her the book Levy had given her. Before reading Lucy grabbed the scarf and wrapped it around her neck. The scarf had Natsu's scent on it. She looked at the necklace that Natsu had given it and noticed that it was glowing. She didn't remember the light glowing until now. She smiled softly at the necklace and scarf that Natsu had given her. She soon started to read her gift that was given to her by Levy.

At Natsu's house. Natsu was laying on his hammock while Happy slept on the roof with his little bed that Natsu bought for him when he first hatched.

"Natsu" Happy said softly.

"Yeah?" Natsu asked

"Why did the necklace glow?" Happy asked

"What's wrong with the necklace glowing?" Natsu asked

"It wasn't glowing before, but when you put it on Lucy it began glowing" Happy said.

"I don't know. It runs on batteries" Natsu replied.

"Okay. Well I'm going to go sleep now and dream about fish. Good night Natsu" Happy yawned.

"Night buddy" Natsu replied. Natsu stared up at the ceiling. The necklace didn't really run on batteries. It ran on something more powerful than that. It ran off love. He soon closed his eyes and allowed the darkness to consume him.

Next morning

Lucy woke up earlier then usual. She took advantage of this and got changed into her typical uniform. The necklace was still glowing and softly she touched it. She smiled at the necklace as it reacted her to touch. The light seemed to go brighter when she touched it.  She went over to her kitchen and began making herself breakfast. By time it was 9:00am she began heading down to the guild. She entered the guild to see most of her comrades on the ground or table sleeping.

"Hello Lucy" Mirajane greeted Lucy as she entered the guild hall.

"Hey Mira" Lucy greeted back.

"Did you have fun last night?" Mirajane asked

"Yeah, it was a ton of fun. Thank you for planning out the party" Lucy said gratefully

"Of course. We always throw birthday parties" Mirajane replied. Soon after, Erza, Gray, Carla and Wendy walked into the guild hall.

"Hey guys" Lucy said.

"Hey Lucy. Did you enjoy your self last night?" Wendy asked

"Yep. It was heaps fun. Once again thank you so much" Lucy said

"Of course. We take celebrating a fellow fairy tail wizards birthday very seriously because that was the day a hero and a true fairy tail wizard was born" Erza said wise fully.

"Speaking of birthdays...do any of you's actually know when Natsu's birthday is?" Lucy asked. Erza eyes suddenly went really big. Gray's and Wendy looked confused.
"I'll take that as a no" Lucy said

"EVERYONE WAKE UP THIS INSTANCE" Erza yelled at everyone who was sleeping in fairy tail. Everyone jolted awake at Erza's commanding voice. They looked scared of Erza because they feared that they did something wrong.