- Chapter 1 -

"SAMMY! LET ME IN! SAM?!" I yelled as I pounded on the motel door. I heard a grunt on the other side and then the door swung open. Sam stood in front of me with an annoyed expression. 

I sighed and pulled him into a hug, not noticing the girl wearing no pants behind him. 

I heard her cough and looked up, finally spotting her. She looked annoyed so I took a step back and put my hands up. "Friend, I'm just a friend." I said. 

She backed down and nodded, walking away. Sam watched her walk away and I scoffed. He looked back at me and sighed. "Look, Evie I'm sor-" 

"2 months Winchester! 2 MONTHS! Sorry does not cut it! Do you know how worried I have been! How worried my dad has been! I would call him but a freaking Tulpa broke my phone! Look, I miss Dean too, but doing this, making us so worried, ditching me! I should cut off your head!" I ranted.

He looked slightly amused so I smacked his head and pulled him into another hug. He wrapped his arms around my short frame. 

I was only 5 ft 5, and him being 6 ft 4 well, it's hard to hug him. Mid way through the hug someone knocked on the door so the girl answered it. 

"So where is it?" She asked. The people at the door replied but we couldn't hear so Sam and I walked over. "Hey... is it.." Sam stopped talking after seeing who was at the door. 

My dad and Dean were standing there, watching us. 

Dean started walking towards us but I pounced on him, pulling out my silver blade and pressing it against his throat. "WHO ARE YOU?!" I shouted in his face. 

My dad pulled me off him and held me back. "Like either of you didn't do this!?" Dean shouted back at us. 

"Do what?" Sam asked, speaking for the first time. I just glared at the impostor. My dad was struggling to keep me in check so he spoke. 

"It's him. It's him. I've been through this already, it's really him." He said. I slipped out of his grip and stood next to Sam, who was watching Dean. 

"What..." Sam trailed off. Dean slowly walked towards us, watching both of us. "I know. I look fantastic, huh?" He joked. 

I just lost it and pulled him into a hug, tears pouring down my face. Sam joined our hug and I could hear them both crying. 

My dad coughed and I awkwardly let go, slowly walking over to hug my dad whilst averting my gaze. The boys hug for several seconds before Sam puts Dean at arms length. 

The chick who was here made herself noticed by speaking. "So... Are you two? You know... together?" She asked. 

I snorted and Sam snapped his head to her, forgetting she was even there. "What? No. No. He's my brother." He said. 

She nodded and looked around awkwardly. "Uh... got it. I... I guess. Look, I should probably go." She said.

"Yeah. Yeah, that's probably a good idea. Sorry." Sam stuttered. Sam walked her out and said a few words. I walked over to the crappy couch and sat down. Sam walked back in and joined me on the couch. 

"So tell me, what'd it cost?" Dean asked Sam and I. 

I looked at him sceptically, while Sam answered him, smiling. "The girl? I don't pay, Dean." He joked. Dean didn't laugh though.

"That's not funny, Sam. To bring me back. What'd it cost? Was it just your souls, or was it something worse?" He asked us both. I scoffed and stared at Dean with a hard gaze. 

"You think we made a deal?" I asked him. 

"That's exactly what we think." Dad said gruffly. 

"Well we didn't." Sam bit back.