Chapter 12- Momoi

Previously on Chapter 11

Shinigami-san name is Cordell Linton.

Your P.O.V

"(Y/PREV/N)-chan?"

I nearly answered. No, (Y/N). You are now (Y/N), not (Y/PREV/N). Get a grip! I continued to make my way to the gym until someone tapped on my shoulders.

"(Y/PREV/N)-chan!"

"Eh? Uh do I know you?" I turned, my confused expression supported my speech, making it more believable so that Momoi would buy it. "I know it's you! (Y/PREV/N)-chan, why didn't you tell us that you were alive! I'm so glad that you are not dead yet!" she hugged me tightly. "Eh......Gomen, but who are you?" Momoi was shocked. She took a step back, looking at me. "Aren't you (Y/PREV/N)? Ne, you are just kidding right? (Y/PREV/N)-chan is always trying to make me laugh but this is not funny, you are (Y/PREV/N)-chan right?" Momoi was shocked. "Erm...... I'm (Y/N). I'm sorry but who is this (Y/PREV/N) you speak of? I've heard that name before from Aomine-san but he didn't really tell me much." "You met Daiki? Did he say anything?" Momoi asked.

Momoi's P.O.V

"No, not much."

I'm sure Daiki felt the same way as I do now. Standing in front of me is (Y/PREV/N)-chan. She must be. I opened my mouth to probe further but was interrupted. "Oi, Satsuki, it's time to go home. And no she's not (Y/PREV/N), she's (Y/N)." "B-bu" I was dragged away by Aomine before I even got the chance to finish my sentence.

Your P.O.V

Watching as Momoi being dragged away by Aomine, I let out a deep breath. So now that Aomine is convinced that I'm not (Y/PREV/N), that's one problem off my list. 

Heyyy guise I know that this is short I'm so sorrehhhh. i haven't been updating recently busy with anime and I have the writer's block :((( Please bear with it and I hope you're having a wonderful day! :)))