Chapter 7- Date Gone Wrong, Horribly.

Time ticked by and soon minutes turned to hours. I glanced at my watch; it was 8:30 p.m. and still no Aomine in sight. "Drip, drip, drip." I stretched out my hands with open palms, only to see droplets of water falling from the sky. I looked up; the sky is grayish black, just like the condition of my heart whose hope is faltering. Soon, the light drizzle turned into a heavy downpour. People on the streets are now running helter-skelter, scurrying to seek shelter. Still no Aomine. I could no longer stand still and before I knew it, I took to my heels.

In search of Aomine.

Where are you Aomine? Where are you? Why are you doing this to me? I let my tears flow freely, since it is raining, the perfect disguise. I looked around desperately while running, ignoring all the stares of puzzlement that I drew to myself. I ran around aimlessly; until I saw Aomine.

With Momoi.

They were sitting under a shelter and I was about to approach them when Aomine pulled Momoi in for a kiss. I was taken aback. My body quivered and trembled from not the freezing cold but from that scene. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes but due to my pride I forced them back. I hid in spot out of their view and yet still can see them clearly.

Aomine's P.O.V

As I brushed my lips against Satsuki's warm and soft lips, she pushed me away, slapping me on the cheeks. "B-B-BAKA! YOU HAVE (Y/N)-CHAN ALREADY, IT'S NOT RIGHT AND I LOVE KUROKO-KUN NOT YOU." Satsuki burst into tears and rage. I flared when I heard Satsuki say, "You have (Y/N) already." I grabbed Satsuki by the wrist, "BUT I ONLY WENT OUT WITH HER BECAUSE YOU WANTED ME TOO! I DON'T LOVE HER AT ALL! THE ONE I LOVE IS YOU!" I yelled infuriately. Satsuki broke free from my grasp and ran away. "WAIT UP!" I shouted.

Your P.O.V

"What?" I whispered. So Aomine went out with me to please Momoi? The shocking truth ran through my arms in palpable waves. My eyes opened the floodgates and tears rushed out and cascaded down my cheeks like waterfall running through the mountains. I could no longer hold back my tears. I was in great pain. I shook violently and sobbed involuntarily. My mind was in an emotional whirl; I could no longer think straight. I stood rooted to the ground like The Statue of Liberty, confused.

"HONK! HONK! HONK!" The driver tried his best to stop the car. I looked at the crossroad and saw a shocked Aomine standing there, watching helplessly at the approaching vehicle which was now coming closer to him.

Out of the sudden, my legs gained mobility, as if finally responding to the urge in my brain- SAVE AOMINE.

My legs moved on its own and before my mind could process the situation, I was standing on the crossroad.

Waiting for my death.

KEYWORD: Tried