Chapter 4- Childhood

A few months have passed and nothing has changed, I still did Aomine's homework, bought him food and endured the insults that he hurls at me on a daily basis. He always had double standards for me and Momoi. Things have always been this way since we were young.

At the age of 6

There was once where Momoi, Aomine and I were drinking some hot soup in a nearby stall that is near the vicinity of our home. I was drinking with enjoyment when suddenly I felt a burning sensation that soon turned to immense pain. I bolted up and shrieked. I saw a tear-stricken Momoi who was now sobbing and apologizing to me profusely. Aomine saw this and quickly pulled Momoi away from me, asking her if she was hurt. He even yelled at me for making Momoi cry. Even though Momoi said that she's fine and he should instead tend to me, he wasn't convinced and brought Momoi home, leaving me all alone with the excruciating pain. I was dumbfounded and tears welled up in my eyes. I stepped down the stool gingerly and limped my way back home, wincing in pain at each step of the way.

At the age of 11

" Ne~ Aomine-kun! I want to play basketball with you!" I asked with a huge grin. "No way, you suck so badly that even I would be embarrassed seen playing with you. Go away." he said, annoyingly. "But Dai-cha-" *SLAP* a hand swiped across, covering the distance between us and landed on my cheeks. My cheeks were on fire and I inched my hand, caressing it in shock. "I told you NEVER TO CALL ME THAT RIGHT?" he growled. "This is what you get in return, bxtch." With that, he left the basketball court, with the ball spinning on his fingertips.

At the age of 15

"Oi bxtch, go get me a drink." Aomine barked. "Hey Dai-chan! You must be more polite to (Y/N)-chan" Momoi said angrily. "Daijoubu Momoi-chan, I'm fine." I flashed a smile and went to get it. "Oi baka, do my homework." "Okay sure Dai-cha." I wanted to finish my sentence but his menacing growl made the words slip out of my mind. "Do you want me to slap you again? Like I did before? HUH?" he yelled. I could only manage a sorry before running away. Even though he treated Momoi with affection and regarded me as nothing more than a bxtch, I still loved him. ^////^. Hehe.